rutorrent-vpn fatal error during installation

giannakis

Original poster
Donor
Local time
2:44 PM
Apr 23, 2019
Dear all,

I'm trying to install rutorrent-vpn and during installation i'm getting the following fatal error:

Code:
TASK [Do not save uploaded Torrents] *******************************************
Monday 16 September 2019  11:12:37 +0300 (0:00:00.098)       0:00:26.341 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Destination /opt/appdata/rutorrent-vpn/rutorrent/settings/config.php does not exist !", "rc": 257}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/communityapps/apps/rutorrent-vpn.retry

The installation then continues and it gives me the appropriate rutorrent-vpn.domain.com info message.
However, on portainer the container is shown with a State as Created instead of running or stopped.

Manually starting up to container does not assign any port number hence I can't access the app.
rutorrent-vpn.PNG

Can anyone please help me with that? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app within pgblitz didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Reactions: secretguy1808

giannakis

Original poster
Donor
Local time
2:44 PM
Apr 23, 2019
Hello again all!
Same issue still exists! Is it me or it's a general issue with this app?
Thanks!

secretguy1808

Local time
7:44 AM
Oct 19, 2019
Dear all,

I'm trying to install rutorrent-vpn and during installation i'm getting the following fatal error:

Code:
TASK [Do not save uploaded Torrents] *******************************************
Monday 16 September 2019  11:12:37 +0300 (0:00:00.098)       0:00:26.341 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Destination /opt/appdata/rutorrent-vpn/rutorrent/settings/config.php does not exist !", "rc": 257}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/communityapps/apps/rutorrent-vpn.retry

The installation then continues and it gives me the appropriate rutorrent-vpn.domain.com info message.
However, on portainer the container is shown with a State as Created instead of running or stopped.

Manually starting up to container does not assign any port number hence I can't access the app.
View attachment 3670

Can anyone please help me with that? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app within pgblitz didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
I am having exact same issue. Don't know what I am missing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.