rutorrent-vpn fatal error during installation | PlexGuide.com

rutorrent-vpn fatal error during installation

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

giannakis

Active
Original poster
Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Dear all,

I'm trying to install rutorrent-vpn and during installation i'm getting the following fatal error:

Code:
TASK [Do not save uploaded Torrents] *******************************************
Monday 16 September 2019  11:12:37 +0300 (0:00:00.098)       0:00:26.341 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Destination /opt/appdata/rutorrent-vpn/rutorrent/settings/config.php does not exist !", "rc": 257}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/communityapps/apps/rutorrent-vpn.retry

The installation then continues and it gives me the appropriate rutorrent-vpn.domain.com info message.
However, on portainer the container is shown with a State as Created instead of running or stopped.

Manually starting up to container does not assign any port number hence I can't access the app.
rutorrent-vpn.PNG

Can anyone please help me with that? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app within pgblitz didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

giannakis

Active
Original poster
Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Hello again all!
Same issue still exists! Is it me or it's a general issue with this app?
Thanks!

secretguy1808

Citizen
Oct 19, 2019
Dear all,

I'm trying to install rutorrent-vpn and during installation i'm getting the following fatal error:

Code:
TASK [Do not save uploaded Torrents] *******************************************
Monday 16 September 2019  11:12:37 +0300 (0:00:00.098)       0:00:26.341 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Destination /opt/appdata/rutorrent-vpn/rutorrent/settings/config.php does not exist !", "rc": 257}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/communityapps/apps/rutorrent-vpn.retry

The installation then continues and it gives me the appropriate rutorrent-vpn.domain.com info message.
However, on portainer the container is shown with a State as Created instead of running or stopped.

Manually starting up to container does not assign any port number hence I can't access the app.
View attachment 3670

Can anyone please help me with that? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app within pgblitz didn't help.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
I am having exact same issue. Don't know what I am missing

LegacyBoot

Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
Gonna revive this topic again. Has there yet to be found any fixes? As I'm having the same issue and really badly wanna use the torrent client with a VPN.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending