Seedbox/Server and script that can upload to GDrive | PlexGuide.com

Seedbox/Server and script that can upload to GDrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dilla98

PG First Class
Original poster
May 20, 2020
hey guys, new here, while not new to the torrenting world, i am new to this concept of using plex in this manner.

Personally, I just want to keep it kinda basic for now since I'm low on cash, but I just wanna be able to download from Private Trackers/Usenet and upload it to a GDrive. A friend i just met let me know about this place, and to ask here. Not looking to spend more than 20$ RIGHT NOW, currently unemployed but going forward I think I want to be able to get a better "Build".

So if someone doesn't mind giving me a hand, I would appreciate it.

fr0sty

PG 1st Lieutenant
Staff
Donor
Jul 8, 2018
What exactly are you asking for?
$20 wont get you very far i'm afraid. With such a tight budget, maybe you should hit up reddit r/plexshares.

dilla98

PG First Class
Original poster
May 20, 2020
What exactly are you asking for?
$20 wont get you very far i'm afraid. With such a tight budget, maybe you should hit up reddit r/plexshares.
I mean tbh, i just want to get stuff from my seedbox to google drive, using a seedbox atm to do that actually. so its a lil tedious but its working for me rn

but going forward, if i want to do a plex server, how much am i looking at to spend monthly?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending