Sernethosting Review | PlexGuide.com

Sernethosting Review

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Dexxa

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Apr 18, 2018
Been with sernethosting vps hosting a few times now for my plex servers and never had a problem with them, Instant server setup to. They do HDD and SSD drives for your liking :)

I use these to host my plex server, and use my cloudatcost crappy servers with windows 7 for radarr and torrent downloads, Starting to like the world of automation again lol

Reactions: 1 users

atticusghost

Citizen+
Sep 10, 2018
This looks like a great deal. They dont specifically say where they are, assuming UK? How is CAC working for Torrents?

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
If you want UK based, you can get a London VPS (4c Xeon Gold 5120, 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD, 400/400 unlimited data) for £1.20/m for the first 6 months and £24/m for the last 6 months, that averages at £12.60/month.

bretc

Experienced
Donor
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Which cloudatcost server do you use for torrents? Do you do anything special or are they fine with torrenting? Also, are their beefier servers just not good at Plex? I haven't seen this one payment thing before; I wonder how sustainable it is...

Been with sernethosting vps hosting a few times now for my plex servers and never had a problem with them, Instant server setup to. They do HDD and SSD drives for your liking :)

I use these to host my plex server, and use my cloudatcost crappy servers with windows 7 for radarr and torrent downloads, Starting to like the world of automation again lol

Dexxa

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Apr 18, 2018
Which cloudatcost server do you use for torrents? Do you do anything special or are they fine with torrenting? Also, are their beefier servers just not good at Plex? I haven't seen this one payment thing before; I wonder how sustainable it is...
I got 4 of the cheapest servers and added the resourses into one using windows 7 with a vpn, the plans have changed now and i wont pay to upgrade them, I wouldnt use cloudatacost for plex but Sernet runs plex pritty sweet for my use

Reactions: 1 user

batrowan

Noobz
Aug 9, 2019
If you want UK based, you can get a London VPS (4c Xeon Gold 5120, 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD, 400/400 unlimited data) for £1.20/m for the first 6 months and £24/m for the last 6 months, that averages at £12.60/month.

Last time I phoned them they have no DDoS protection

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending