Sickbeard mp4 automator

Thread starter #21
OP
OP
Bryde

Bryde

Administrator
Co-Founder
Don't have discord installed right now, will when I come home. And then I will hit you up @sleepsterz - So I can do some testing. I don't know if the mp4 automator integration are nessecary for the plexguide script, but it sure is a lot fast for some files to transcode than using handbrake, and can be done from the container without any other software :D

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
The problem with integrating it into plexguide would be that the container needs the sickbeard dependencies so I'm running a docker image of suitarr that someone made to include the dependencies. So for anyone not using sickbeard it would be extra disc space used up for the dependencies. You could incorporate a option kind of like plex beta or stable which would be awesome. The other problem I see is if you use both usenet and torrents I believe both of those containers would need the dependencies. Don't quote me on that though.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Thread starter #26
OP
OP
Bryde

Bryde

Administrator
Co-Founder
Have joined the discord server by now, my name is @bryde in there. But @sleepsterz, can U hit me up with the code in there, or maybe like me to a github page u have your working script hosted? :D

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
@Admin9705 Does sound like a ton of work, that's why I haven't even considered asking you to include it. Plus then you are at the mercy of the docker maintainer keeping the package up to date. Considering Sub-Zero can now extract embedded subtitles i'm considering turning mp4 automator off and trying that out. I also have an occasional issue where after running it through mp4 automator when playing in plex the video is choppy. But my server is a vps lmao.

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
Okay so basically what I did was In portainer I chose the container I wanted to change and click on duplicate/edit. In your case this would prob be Deluge. I then went to name and changed the name to the name of a container with the mp4 dependencies already baked in. In your case I found wjbeckett/deluge-mp4. Then you will have to click Redeploy. After that you need to ssh into the container and navigate to the folder that mp4automator has been cloned to. In the case of the container I posted it gets cloned to a folder called mp4automator. You then need to rename autoProcess.ini.sample to autoProcess.ini and open it in a text editor. I'm not sure what text editor would come in that container. My guess would be vi or vim. Then you fill out the config as directed on the mp4 automator github. You would then follow the directions about setting up with the deluge daemon on that same github page. It's not exactly the prettiest implementation but hey it works. There was not much info online about using mp4automator with docker so i'm pretty proud that I got it working somewhat easily considering I still have to google somewhat basic linux commands to see their exact syntax.

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Okay so basically what I did was In portainer I chose the container I wanted to change and click on duplicate/edit. In your case this would prob be Deluge. I then went to name and changed the name to the name of a container with the mp4 dependencies already baked in. In your case I found wjbeckett/deluge-mp4. Then you will have to click Redeploy. After that you need to ssh into the container and navigate to the folder that mp4automator has been cloned to. In the case of the container I posted it gets cloned to a folder called mp4automator. You then need to rename autoProcess.ini.sample to autoProcess.ini and open it in a text editor. I'm not sure what text editor would come in that container. My guess would be vi or vim. Then you fill out the config as directed on the mp4 automator github. You would then follow the directions about setting up with the deluge daemon on that same github page. It's not exactly the prettiest implementation but hey it works. There was not much info online about using mp4automator with docker so i'm pretty proud that I got it working somewhat easily considering I still have to google somewhat basic linux commands to see their exact syntax.
Good stuff! I’m at work, but will check more at home

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
Now If we could get mp4automator working without having the dependencies baked into the docker container and have a universally mapped directory with all the files in it then we would be talking but sadly I couldn't find much information on it besides that one guy got it working like that and I wasn't ambitious enough to try.

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Now If we could get mp4automator working without having the dependencies baked into the docker container and have a universally mapped directory with all the files in it then we would be talking but sadly I couldn't find much information on it besides that one guy got it working like that and I wasn't ambitious enough to try.
Ya as always, docker has it's ups and downs.

Thread starter #32
OP
OP
Bryde

Bryde

Administrator
Co-Founder
But what are the username for the autoProcess.ini file? Can't really get it to work, Have filled out the ip: 0.0.0.0 and password I use on the Web GUI. And what about the ffmpeg and ffprob location for the .ini file?

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
For getting the location of ffmpeg and ffprobe you should be able to type whereis ffmpeg or whereis ffprobe while ssh'ed into the container. As for the username and password I will deploy that container on my server and take a peak.

Thread starter #34
OP
OP
Bryde

Bryde

Administrator
Co-Founder
For getting the location of ffmpeg and ffprobe you should be able to type whereis ffmpeg or whereis ffprobe while ssh'ed into the container. As for the username and password I will deploy that container on my server and take a peak.
But in the default deluge sickbeard mp4 container it seems to be located in /usr/bin can U confirm that? And sickbeard_mp4_automator is located at the "root" of the container, so in deluge i would select : "sickbread_mp4_automator/delugePostConventor.py"? I'm not quite sure about this. Sorry for alle the questions mate :D

ajgillis

PG User
Hello plexguide gurus!

I have a problem I can't figure out at all, have tried almost anything! I tried out a script called sickbeard mp4 Automator and tried too set up everything according to the readme.md file on the GitHub page. I'm using sonarr, radarr and deluge. I did everything that the readme.md page said about the the sonarr/radarr setup. But everytime a download completes in deluge, sonarr or radarr just labels them as downloaded, and does nothing more at all, not even renaming. I got the .ini file I'm using here: https://pastebin.com/TVQTxkF9 have also setup the script in deluge, but nothing happens at all when a download is completed. I really have no clue what is wrong :-(

Edit: I have also added the path to where the sickbeard mp4 automate is on all three docker containers. And tried out the manual.py script, and it works just fine. So don't really know what I have done wrong here. :D
I am using Radarr and mp4 automator in windows. I was having similar difficulty for a few days. Do you have Radarr setup as requested in the readme http://localhost:7878/settings/downloadclient, disable "Completed Download Handling"? I found by disabling it the custom script never gets called. I re-enabled and everything worked. I do have one more issue where the old file is locked so it can't be deleted and I get two files. Working on that when i found your post

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
What are you using to download @ajgillis? My problem is i'm not familiar with deluge. I believe you also need to make a user account and then add that user account to the auth file located in your appdata. Every time I set it up and thought I got it right when I went to download a file deluge doesn't even attempt to download it so i'm not sure if somewhere along the line I mess something up or what.

ajgillis

PG User
What are you using to download @ajgillis? My problem is i'm not familiar with deluge. I believe you also need to make a user account and then add that user account to the auth file located in your appdata. Every time I set it up and thought I got it right when I went to download a file deluge doesn't even attempt to download it so i'm not sure if somewhere along the line I mess something up or what.
I am using Deluge. Here is my configuration for the parts pertaining to MP4 Automator.
Do you have the Deluge WebUI plugin turned on? Point the Radarr Download client at the WebUI not the console IE port 8112 with whatever password you set.
Radarr, Download Client: https://snag.gy/NV0CPR.jpg
Radarr, Download Client Config: https://snag.gy/KbUt2l.jpg
Radarr, Connect: https://snag.gy/9AOtvU.jpg
Deluge, Auth file: https://snag.gy/xKBdXU.jpg
Do you have labels plugin turned on?
Deluge, Labels Plugin: https://snag.gy/WJct1S.jpg
Deluge, Labels: https://snag.gy/6hGk5o.jpg
MP4 Autmator, postprocess.ini: https://pastebin.com/1hNbrEjr

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
I was just trying to add a file manually. Not sure why It wouldnt download. Will look into it when I remember. What did you use for the deluge username and password for the account in the sickbeard config?

ajgillis

PG User
I was just trying to add a file manually. Not sure why It wouldnt download. Will look into it when I remember. What did you use for the deluge username and password for the account in the sickbeard config?
How are you adding it manually, do you mean through Sickbeard manually, or through deluge manually? If you are using deluge than I assume you have the execute plugin installed and configured through the Web UI? Something like this but with the path to delugepostconventory.py?
Deluge, preferences, execute:
View attachment 198
I had a problem a while back where i could not get scripts to run through deluge even when using the full path. I ended up creating a wrapper script in the deluge folder and called the actually script with the path i wanted. For windows I have a batch called DLCompleteV2.bat in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge". You can create the equivalent wrapper and put in this line correcting for your paths "D:\Scripts\Python27\python.exe D:\Scripts\mp4_automator\delugePostConventor.py". See if that helps.
For the username and pass are you talking in the Sickbeard configuration, or in the autoprocess.ini? I use Sickrage but it should be similar to Sickbeard. In Sickrage I only give the path to the Script. In the autoprocess.ini I enter the user and pass in Sickrage along with the API key
Sickrage, settings, general, interface:
View attachment 201
Autoprocess.ini
View attachment 200

If you mean through Sickbeard manually than you would add your script to run through Sickbeard instead of through an execute plugin in deluge. You should be entering the full path to Python and postConversion.py
Sickrage, settings, PostProcess, extra scripts:
View attachment 202
You will need the Web interface configured with a username and pass as shown above.
You need to enter the information in Autoprocess.ini as above changing the username, pass, and API to whatever you setup in the Sickbeard Web Interface.

sleepsterz

PG Veteran
Okay my bad for the confusion. I meant I was downloading a torrent file and manually adding it for deluge to download as I don't use torrents I didn't want to go through the extra hassle of setting up deluge in sonarr or radarr. After manually adding the torrent file to deluge it would immediately error before starting to download which is what leads me to believe either uploading torrents directly to the docker is broken or something I did broke it. The second one being more likely.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs