SimplyNZB and NZBhydra2?? | PlexGuide.com

SimplyNZB and NZBhydra2??

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Breit12

Citizen
Original poster
Patron
May 23, 2020
Is there a reason why simplynzb is constantly getting temporarily disabled by NZBHydra2??

api key is good and if I use the browser or use it directly with Sonarr/Radarr I don’t have any issue.

any help would be great.

Reactions: 1 user

fyrstrm

Experienced
Donor
May 1, 2020
Is there a reason why simplynzb is constantly getting temporarily disabled by NZBHydra2??

api key is good and if I use the browser or use it directly with Sonarr/Radarr I don’t have any issue.

any help would be great.
I'm having the same persistent issue with it timing out. I emailed and they said a few days ago it should clear up but hasn't so far. It's like showing 13000 ms response time on my stats right now. : (

PonsterManda

Experienced
Staff
Apr 26, 2019
I'm having the same persistent issue with it timing out. I emailed and they said a few days ago it should clear up but hasn't so far. It's like showing 13000 ms response time on my stats right now. : (
Jep 4000 ms

• Sad

Breit12

Citizen
Original poster
Patron
May 23, 2020
Well at least I know it’s not just the noob in me here. Lol

• Haha

fyrstrm

Experienced
Donor
May 1, 2020
Has anyone had any resolution yet on this? It's still constantly getting disable by Hydra2 for me which is a bummer?

TechButton

Citizen+
Staff
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2018

any help would be great.
Change your timeout from 20 seconds to 30 or 45 seconds in Hydra and it should help.

avpnut

Citizen+
Feb 7, 2019
my sonarr constantly says all indexers unavailable ever since i started using hydra. has anyone experienced this?

gadgethome

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Dec 28, 2018
Mine has has done it a couple of times. Just went into edit the indexer in sonarr, clicked test and it works.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!