SOLVED - Can't access Sonarr or Radarr on GCE | PlexGuide.com

SOLVED - Can't access Sonarr or Radarr on GCE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

hussler87

Citizen
Original poster
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone

I've just delved into using a GCE instance, the install, setup, and everything seemed to go fine.

I've currently only got 5 apps installed: portainer, NZBget, sonarr, radarr, and rutorrent. I can access NZBget, rutorrent, and portainer fine, however, I'm unable to access sonarr or radarr. For example, the screenshot below, the page title changes to sonarr but nothing else happens and just constantly stays on loading.

I don't have a spare domain, so I do not have trafik, pg shield, or pg port guard deployed and I'm accessing through the static IP address and open port.

I've tried a fresh install, but I run into the same problem.

Any ideas what is causing this? or what a potential fix is?

Untitled.png

Armin

Experienced
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
uninstall it with pg then install it again with out restore your back and see if it work

hussler87

Citizen
Original poster
Aug 1, 2018
uninstall it with pg then install it again with out restore your back and see if it work
Sorry I should've said in my original post, for the second fresh install I didn't restore my back up cause I also thought that could be the problem.

Feb 23, 2018
Personally in the uk I can only access my gce feeder if I use a vpn, bt isp doesn’t let me access neither does sky, but I set up a vpn using pg and I can access it now

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!