Radarr - [SOLVED] "must be valid Host without http://" when trying to add downloader | PlexGuide.com

Radarr [SOLVED] "must be valid Host without http://" when trying to add downloader

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

natsuki64

Citizen
Original poster
Jun 22, 2020
PG Related
Yes
Server Type
Dedicated Remote
Hello all,

When following the wiki on radarr and sonarr, I am stuck in adding my usenet downloader. I personally use SABnzbd, and I receive this error when testing the server. I am following everything in the wiki to a T, and am curious if anyone else encountered this before. Please feel free to request more info from me if needed.
radarr.PNG

Edit: This issue has since been resolved. The only change I made for it to suddenly work was that I typed "sabnzbd" rather than copy/pasted. A reason I may have been encountering issues is that an unnecessary space was in front of the word, but I cannot replicate the issue now.

Last edited:

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Hello all,

When following the wiki on radarr and sonarr, I am stuck in adding my usenet downloader. I personally use SABnzbd, and I receive this error when testing the server. I am following everything in the wiki to a T, and am curious if anyone else encountered this before. Please feel free to request more info from me if needed.
View attachment 4716

Edit: This issue has since been resolved. The only change I made for it to suddenly work was that I typed "sabnzbd" rather than copy/pasted. A reason I may have been encountering issues is that an unnecessary space was in front of the word, but I cannot replicate the issue now.
Good Job finding that. same thing happened to me; damn spaces :p

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending