Discussion - [Solved] Tdrive setup instructions? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion [Solved] Tdrive setup instructions?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

mythbuster

Active
Original poster
Sep 23, 2018
I know I have seen these instructions before, but cannot for the life of me find a how-to on setting up multiple users and creating oauth keys for a team drive. I've been using PG move without encryption for a while now, but am trying to set up a new server using PG Blitz Encrypted. Can anyone link me to the wiki page or forum post with the guide? Sorry for such a basic question, but I have searched extensively and it's driving me crazy because I've seen a thorough guide here in the past.

techystreamer

Active
Feb 6, 2019
Here they are in wiki under PG BLITZ. Make sure to copy and paste your emails over to your team drive while adding members and share the drive with the outside. Check here

Reactions: 1 user

mythbuster

Active
Original poster
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks! I found that page but remember seeing more details somewhere in the past. The users for team drive don't have to be paid users under the g suite account, do they? I guess it's the creation of multiple users that is holding me up.

techystreamer

Active
Feb 6, 2019
In plexguide menu when you choose pg blitz and go through the steps, it will generate the accounts for you. Not paid.

Reactions: 1 user

BornSlacker

Citizen+
Feb 12, 2019
Can someone point me to the wiki on how to set this up? I can't find it in the new wiki and the old PGBlitz page just points to the new wiki.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
sudo plexguide > pgclone > Options > Transport select > 3 or 4

BornSlacker

Citizen+
Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

I know how to do that. I can't remember how to create the google accounts for uploading. Where's the Wiki page that used to step you through all this?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending