Sonarr - Sonarr DB gone? | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr DB gone?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
I went into Sonarr today and I noticed that all my shows were missing from Sonarr, like it didn't save which ones were downloaded or not? Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Did you try a reboot? The only way that can happen is if your db went missing, which nothing on our end does that.... but hopefully u made a backup. In version 5.060, you can do a daily cron job backup.

Check /opt/appdata/sabnzbd - cd /opt/appdata/sabnzbd

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
Did you try a reboot? The only way that can happen is if your db went missing, which nothing on our end does that.... but hopefully u made a backup. In version 5.060, you can do a daily cron job backup.

Check /opt/appdata/sabnzbd - cd /opt/appdata/sabnzbd
I'm working on that but also now Radarr and Sonarr will not add a movie, it just sits there at a circle and nothing happens. No errors or anything.

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
I'm working on that but also now Radarr and Sonarr will not add a movie, it just sits there at a circle and nothing happens. No errors or anything.
Can you check in Portainer and look at the logs of both sonarr and radarr....there maybe some info in them to say what's happened?!
You could also try a quick reinstall of the apps to see if that fixes the issue!;)

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
Can you check in Portainer and look at the logs of both sonarr and radarr....there maybe some info in them to say what's happened?!
You could also try a quick reinstall of the apps to see if that fixes the issue!;)
The portainer port is 9000, correct? WHat is the password?

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
The portainer port is 9000, correct? WHat is the password?
Yes and you need to set your own password, then choose Local!

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
When I go to :9000 I get this screen asking for a login
Try the remove instructions on the wiki and reinstall to see if that sorts it!

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
Can you try ls /opt/appdata to see if you have anything in there as this is where all the apps store their data!

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
Can you try ls /opt/appdata to see if you have anything in there as this is where all the apps store their data!
I waited about 20 minutes and randomly stuff just appeared in portainer, so it's working now. Regarding the radarr issue, this is as well just randomly was fixed too. Thanks for the info though @Deiteq

Reactions: 1 user

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
No worries...glad it's sorted now!:D

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
--edit
It's been a few days and after downloading a full season of something it will just delete from the sonar DB and i don't know what I have downloaded unless I go to plex and look. Anyone else have this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending