Sonarr - Sonarr Deleting Files After Download | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr Deleting Files After Download

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pro_engineer

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
So I'm having an issue I've not seen before. I had to re-install PGBlitz after running for months with zero issues (it was 8.7.5 before the reset). I use Sonarr/Radarr to manage my stuff.

Issue is with Sonarr (I confirmed - more below)

For some (only a select few shows), when I download, it loads the file into NZBGet (No issues here), it uploads it to Drive (Again no issues), it shows as available in Sonarr, and then.. it disappears and said not available.

Watching my folders in my Drive, it uploads (watching PGUI) but never actually gets added to Google Drive and no files are visible in the folder. The downloads are not failing, they are completing and the files are fine (I have Usenet and Torrents and same for both, even with manual import).

I turned off Plex (incase it was deleting the files) and tested importing/download and same result. Sonarr is doing something that is making the imports not get imported. 90% of the shows i download are fine, but a select few refuse to have new episodes. So I don't think it's a permissions issue. And the settings in the Sonarr for the show are the same for all shows.

I hope I've explained well enough what's happening. It's really annoying. Seems to be the same issue for Sonarr V3 and the Old Sonarr. Im stumped. I've installed both and can't get it to work.
Post automatically merged:

Bump :p

Last edited:

pro_engineer

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
Yep, that setting was enabled already. It's only happening on some series.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending