Sonarr - Sonarr - Download doesn't contain intermediate path, skipping | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr - Download doesn't contain intermediate path, skipping

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

MrSweet1991

Experienced+
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
So completely random, but Sonarr doesn't appear to be able to pickup downloads from NZBGet anymore? When I hover over the episodes I get the above error message. So I tried Radarr and it's working fine, double checked download client and remote paths and they're fine (be weird for it to have changed anyway) then also did the chmod abc:abc /mnt/unionfs/tv in portainer console but it's made no difference. Downloads are just sitting there in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv

Tried rebooting which for me is "sudo plexguide" > (4) PG Clone > (A) Deploy

• Roast
Reactions: 1 user

iDoMnCi

Citizen
Jan 30, 2019
I just turned off watchtower. I'm done with random dev updates breaking my s*hit. I'm going to revert sonarr back and that should fix it for now.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I think something is wrong with sonarr (just saw an update push). going back to the regular one. Normally i have it off, but forgot on the gce setup.

iDoMnCi

Citizen
Jan 30, 2019
I think something is wrong with sonarr (just saw an update push). going back to the regular one. Normally i have it off, but forgot on the gce setup.
Are you doing this on PGBLITZ and we can redeploy? Can you let us know when its done?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
blitz is fine and move is fine. it's sonarr not processing.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
this on their end

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ok, to overcome this (a very recent push from higher breaks post processing)

1. Goto watchtower and turn it off. If you don't within 6 minutes, everything you did was pointless :D
2. Goto portainer
3. Select Sonarr
4. Next you'll goto this page: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sonarr/tags <<< you need then need to select an older version. Do not select the wrong one!

For v3, this what i used:

5. Ok back in portainer via sonarr, you will click duplicate/edit

6. You will then paste your version and hit deploy.

7. When everything is sorted out, make sure in the FUTURE, not now to re-update sonarr or you'll be stuck on the version you put in!

8. Working again

Love you guys, did this during my GoT time, gotta watch parts again haha :D

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
i was going nuts myself. i started looking at my script, but used common sense and did at cd /mnt/move && touch corn.txt and saw it upload, so it was something else.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Sonarr says it's fixed again :D Good luck!

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Updated to the latest version with the fix and everything is back to normal. Entire series of a TV show showed up in pgui straight after reloading Sonarr on the latest version. How dare they f*ck up during GoT time... Had to manually move it :p

MrSweet1991

Experienced+
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
my sonarr wont connect to nzbget
That's a random issue, I done sudo plexguide > PG Move > 1 > A and everything is working perfectly and I can see in watchtower that I pulled one or two other versions and redeploying has everything working again.

Double check sonarr download client settings

And also think back if you may have recently applied to authentication methods to nzbget like login and password? Only thing I could think of

Attachments

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
Updated to the latest version with the fix and everything is back to normal. Entire series of a TV show showed up in pgui straight after reloading Sonarr on the latest version. How dare they f*ck up during GoT time... Had to manually move it :p
What version of Sonarr are you on now?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending