Sonarr - Sonarr download location clarification | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr download location clarification

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Hi All,

Just wanted to clarify should the location for sonarr to download be /mnt/unionfs/rutorrent/ or /mnt/downloads/rutorrent/ as the wiki isn't too clear on this bit for me.

I've done everything else as suggested.

And if i was to delete files of my local server I assume it would stay on gdrive because it cloned/copied?

Last edited:
S

subse7en

Can you screenshot what's unclear? At the top of the configuration section I put the library location....

Better yet you can edit the GitHub wiki to make it more clear.

again your downloaders are auto configured, you don't need to change the paths for them.

sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/tv
radarr: /mnt/unionfs/movies

Do you mean the downloader mappings? Look at the wiki, should be pretty cut and dry

Reactions: 1 users

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Can you screenshot what's unclear? At the top of the configuration section I put the library location....

Better yet you can edit the GitHub wiki to make it more clear.

again your downloaders are auto configured, you don't need to change the paths for them.

sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/tv
radarr: /mnt/unionfs/movies

Do you mean the downloader mappings? Look at the wiki, should be pretty cut and dry
Thanks bud - I think I had it right but just wanted to clarify. If i feel like i can help/make things more clear I'll give it a shot.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending