Sonarr - [Sonarr] Importing large library | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr [Sonarr] Importing large library

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

SilverSix311

Citizen+
Original poster
Staff
Jan 18, 2018
Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to do an import on Sonarr so I don't have to click "Add" on every show. I have over 1600 shows (130TB) on my GDrive, and this is a b*tch, not to mention it's flooding my NZBGet and eventually filling up my cache space on my feeder server. Anyone have some suggestions on how they import their content into Sonarr?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
the new sonarr v3 is pretty good about importing. just let it scan and it will import everything.

Reactions: 1 user

eclipseserena

Active
Oct 25, 2018
Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to do an import on Sonarr so I don't have to click "Add" on every show. I have over 1600 shows (130TB) on my GDrive, and this is a b*tch, not to mention it's flooding my NZBGet and eventually filling up my cache space on my feeder server. Anyone have some suggestions on how they import their content into Sonarr?
You can bulk import, should be an option to press import on the left side, then navigate to the root directory all your tv shows are in, and it should populate a list and then a select all checkbox

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending