Sonarr - Sonarr Instalation error | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr Instalation error

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

CrashBR

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

When i try to install sonarr, i got this message, and don't install. Any suggest?

TASK [sonarr : Create Folders] **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Wednesday 08 August 2018 01:19:30 -0300 (0:00:00.085) 0:00:08.658 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"msg": "The conditional check 'result.user_input == \"3\"' failed. The error was: error while evaluating conditional (result.user_input == \"3\"): 'result' is undefined\n\nThe error appears to have been in '/opt/plexguide/roles/sonarr/tasks/core.yml': line 33, column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- name: Create Folders\n ^ here\n"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/plexguide/pg.retry

tonycfromit

Experienced
Staff
Mar 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

When i try to install sonarr, i got this message, and don't install. Any suggest?

TASK [sonarr : Create Folders] **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Wednesday 08 August 2018 01:19:30 -0300 (0:00:00.085) 0:00:08.658 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"msg": "The conditional check 'result.user_input == \"3\"' failed. The error was: error while evaluating conditional (result.user_input == \"3\"): 'result' is undefined\n\nThe error appears to have been in '/opt/plexguide/roles/sonarr/tasks/core.yml': line 33, column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- name: Create Folders\n ^ here\n"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/plexguide/pg.retry
I am getting the same error. When I upgraded to the new .027 it pushed .028 and then killed sonarr. When I tried to reinstall I also got the error above as written.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
it's fixed now, just redownload 6.027 and it will show a v2. we rewrote tons of code :D

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending