Sonarr - Sonarr-Jackett | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr-Jackett

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Pkgirpade_us

Citizen+
Original poster
May 6, 2018
Hi, I recently Set up Sonarr, and i have link few shows to try to see if it's working correctly. Shows show up in the "Series" Tab in Sonarr but noting comes up in search. I have set up indexer with Jackett, If i do a manual search for the same show in Jackett it shows up, but it won't automatically search in Sonarr.

Porkie

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 9, 2018
Are you clicking the magnifying glass rather than the + sign when manually adding? If you just click the + sign it will not actively search but just look for new releases so anything from the past is not actually added. So you should use the magnify glass when adding and searching manually.

Pkgirpade_us

Citizen+
Original poster
May 6, 2018
I have tried automatic and manual search both. Search Comes up blank. but when i go in Jackett and put in that show it comes up.

Porkie

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 9, 2018
well the other reason could be the catergory numbers dont match, best way to check is click on the spanner for each torrent site in Jackett and look at the numbers and make sure they match in sonarr, you do the same for radarr.

Pkgirpade_us

Citizen+
Original poster
May 6, 2018
I did check confirm the categories, i did reinstall of indexer. Only think i can think of is that it’s not an “english” language show and I didn’t see a language profile for the language i need. I don’t know whatelse to try.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending