Sonarr - Sonarr keeps repeatedly downloading the same episodes. | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr keeps repeatedly downloading the same episodes.

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
Hey gang,

Wondering if someone could offer some assistance. My Sonarr lately is repeatedly downloading the same episodes multiple times despite successfully getting it the first time. I have not checked to upgrade the format and it's literally downloading the exact same version up to 5 or 6 times. This just started happening a couple weeks ago. I'd never had the issue prior. Anyone experiencing that or have any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks,

Fyrstrm

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Have you restarted the container? I wonder if sonarr lost the ability to see a mount in unionfs so it keeps thinking the episode is missing on its next scan.

Mar 27, 2020
Does the episode show as missing?

What happens to me sometimes is sonarr will glitch out and make another season folder and dump some eps in that. Then sonarr keeps downloading and importing them but in reality the eps are just in a duplicate folder. You might need to actually log into your google drive to delete this extra folder.

Another thing I've seen happening is that an ep just doesn't import. Then PG does that daily cleanup thing and deletes the episode. In those cases I manually fail the download.

Or something else is wrong idk.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending