Sonarr - Sonarr nzbget etc sub domains? | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr nzbget etc sub domains?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

jsalters

Noobz
Original poster
Jun 16, 2018
I am very interested in this script. I have not proceed yet with the script I am watching the install video. There was some mention of traefik. I'm clueless on that part. I have a domain. No website created or nothing. I see an IP address was type to access sonarr etc. I don't know the ip address for my domain. So I'm not sure what to put in this step. Help Please. I only purchase a domain to use with google that's the only reason why I have a domain.

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Your domain settings need to point to your server / ip, then you can deploy traefik
Where did you buy your domain?

Zoraks

Citizen+
Donor
Apr 30, 2018
first thing i would recommend is changing your domain nameserver from the namecheap nameserver to something like cloudflare. in my experience, namecheap dns is an utter pia to work with. to do that goto cloudflare.com and create a new account then add your domain to there network, just follow the instructions cloudflare gives you.

once your domain is properly on the cloudflare network, adding subdomains like plex.tld.com, nzbget.tld.com etc etc is much much easier.

Reactions: 1 users

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Well said @Zoraks , i second this

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending