Sonarr - Sonarr problems connecting to Jacket | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr problems connecting to Jacket

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

pentaganos

Active
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

On your jacket configuration window it should look something like this.

On sonarr/Radarr It should look something like this(I am doing this all via domain)

If that is what you are already doing maybe check your are using http/s, if it still doesn't work reply again ;)

Pent

Reactions: 1 user

davehkb

Active
Original poster
Feb 13, 2018
Hi,

On your jacket configuration window it should look something like this.

On sonarr/Radarr It should look something like this(I am doing this all via domain)

If that is what you are already doing maybe check your are using http/s, if it still doesn't work reply again ;)

Pent
Thats what I have here. It will work sometimes which is the weird thing. I am using the IP address of the virtual machine I am running jackett and sonarr on.
Radarr seems to connect okay just sonarr, maybe i have to update sonarr but I can't until I get home.

davehkb

Active
Original poster
Feb 13, 2018
I still cant connect the two. I tried both the 172.x.x.x (container IP) and the 192.x.x.x(vm IP) with no luck.
Is there anyway to connect the 2 contianers through docker?

davehkb

Active
Original poster
Feb 13, 2018
I got the 2 connecting. I had to remove sonarr from the bridge network and add it to the plexguide network.
IDK if that is the proper solution but its working now with the 172.18.0.x address

The code has this for Sonarr:

networks:
- name: plexguide

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I got the 2 connecting. I had to remove sonarr from the bridge network and add it to the plexguide network.
IDK if that is the proper solution but its working now with the 172.18.0.x address
Hmm, how was it in a bridge network solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending