Sonarr - Sonarr - Queued Files? | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr - Queued Files?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

MrSweet1991

Experienced+
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
Hi All,

I'm clearing up my /mnt/ space after having some issues with NZBGet and Qbittorrent (restarted them from portainer then had permission issue and all the rest) so Anyway, Filezilla shows /mnt/nzb/ having a ton of .queued files. Can I sudo rm -R /mnt/nzb/ from shell?

Thanks!

S

subse7en

Hi All,

I'm clearing up my /mnt/ space after having some issues with NZBGet and Qbittorrent (restarted them from portainer then had permission issue and all the rest) so Anyway, Filezilla shows /mnt/nzb/ having a ton of .queued files. Can I sudo rm -R /mnt/nzb/ from shell?

Thanks!
Yes, additionally you should be able to disable that in nzbget settings

MrSweet1991

Experienced+
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
Yes, additionally you should be able to disable that in nzbget settings
Brillaint!

I went ahead and deleted anyway as I wanted to upgrade to the newest PG as I'm running GCE and despite running the same code "sudo rm -R /mnt/downloads/bittorrent/" I managed to delete the qbittorrent folder and I'm unsure why as I ensured "/" was placed after the folder name?

And, after removing files from /mnt/downloads and NZB etc to clear everything up for the upgrade I somehow lost all of my TV Shows and I have no idea why. I'm not bothered but just would like to understand where I went wrong to avoid in the future.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending