Radarr - Sonarr/Radarr Analyse Video Files | PlexGuide.com

Radarr Sonarr/Radarr Analyse Video Files

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampher

Active
Original poster
May 20, 2018
Hey guys... stupid question, most likely, but if you're using Blitz and not Move to ship files to GDrive, do you really need to turn Analyse Video Files to "Off"? Am I wrong, or doesn't this just allow for extra reading of the files which, as far as I know, only involves downloading information which wouldn't trigger an API ban? Does anyone know?

Jampher

Active
Original poster
May 20, 2018
So, it is a different kind of request than when Emby or Plex starts streaming a file?

genoxide

Citizen
Aug 29, 2018
Plex would just initiate a stream of the file you're watching. I think ban comes in effect when you have A full que of things being downloaded or when you import a existing libary in to sonarr or radarr as it will download part of each and every file. which is way more request than plex would do just playing a file.

hawk2g

Active
May 2, 2018
you'll most likely get the DownloadQuotaExceeded ban. I don't know the exact ban time but it's gone the next day I use the server. I got this multiple times in Plex when I scanned my library to get chapter thumbnails. Making it do it on during scheduled times with a window of 4 hours, I managed to avoid those temp bans.

I don't know what extra it does for sonarr/radarr, but the worse that could happen is just a day ban if you try. If you want a quicker work around, you can change your tdrive config in RClone to use a GDSA file for a different service account.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending