Sonarr - Sonarr/Radarr not moving files... Sometimes | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr/Radarr not moving files... Sometimes

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Pierceizfierce

Citizen
Original poster
Aug 3, 2020
PG Related
Yes
Server Type
Dedicated Remote
So everything works fine for the most part. but when I go in to check on things I see that ALOT of TV/Movies in the mnt/downloads have not been renamed and moved so I have to manually do it...
But it's not like it's broken because I have a queue of about 100 items and most of them post-process and kick off the rename/move just fine and I can watch in PGUI, but it's about 30-40% of the new stuff is not moved or renamed.

I don't see anything in portainer and idk how to read detailed logs that well to find the issue.
I'm looking for help on where to start troubleshooting.

I've checked that the folders are how they are supposed to be in the settings
I've checked that the correct boxes are checked
I've checked one or two files at a time and can't get it to recreate, it just happens semi-randomly

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Does pgui say anything? Make sure in sonarr/radarr u are having them move to mnt/unionfs. For the items that fail, change into their dest dir and see if you can write a file e.g. touch test.txt.

Does sonarr/radarr show issues? If you go to /mnt/move are the stuck files in there?

Pierceizfierce

Citizen
Original poster
Aug 3, 2020
Does pgui say anything? Make sure in sonarr/radarr u are having them move to mnt/unionfs. For the items that fail, change into their dest dir and see if you can write a file e.g. touch test.txt.

Does sonarr/radarr show issues? If you go to /mnt/move are the stuck files in there?

PGUI doesn't say anything unusual... just the normal "...uploads finished, nothing in folder mnt/move..."
I can write into the folder manually just fine, and thats what i've been doing for a while now, but I figured its got to be asetting or issue somewhere that is causing them to not rename and move. its weird because most of my stuff rename and move with no issue, its just soemthings dont do anything and they sit in the mnt/downloads folder like they were forgotten by PG or something

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Best place to check is your sonarr/radarr/lidarr event logs. If it's having problems writing files it will tell you. Do you use usenet and torrents or just one? If both, is it just one type that's failing or both?

evlo

Active
Feb 13, 2020
For me it happens when file is downloaded and not moved from active in sonarr, no idea why, only happens for me for new eps.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
For me it happens when file is downloaded and not moved from active in sonarr, no idea why, only happens for me for new eps.
If if float your mouse over the status icon on the left of the line item in sonarr what does the pop-up say

Reactions: 1 user

Chazaroo1980

Citizen+
Patron
May 2, 2019
is that happening with qbittorrent files ? if so downgrade your qbittorrent client to 4.2.5

linuxserver/qbittorrent:version-14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1

After which do a manual import on /mnt/unionfs/qbittorrent to clear the backlog. once files are added after you've updated you should have less issues. its an issue with any qbittorrent client after 4.2.5 in the way the api is reporting the torrent name vs the folder name so its looking in the wrong place. this only affects trackers that rename torrent raring being one of those.

evlo

Active
Feb 13, 2020
so much for watchtower auto updating :D

I guess i will finally find time and move to ruTorrent

thank you

I think I gave up on ruTorrent last time because of no password protection or something as I'm not using reverse proxy or whatever that thing plexguide uses as "standard" way as I was too lazy to set it up.

Or maybe it was some other issue with login I do not remember

Post automatically merged:

If if float your mouse over the status icon on the left of the line item in sonarr what does the pop-up say
Lovecraft.Country.S01E10.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES[rartv]
  • No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/downloads/qbittorrent/Lovecraft.Country.S01E10.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES[rartv]
Actual folder name is
mnt\downloads\qbittorrent\Lovecraft.Country.S01E10.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES[rarbg]

seems like the tracker used is really rarbg

Last edited:

Chazaroo1980

Citizen+
Patron
May 2, 2019
just go into portianer mate. on the original qbittorrent click it then duplicate/edit change the version to one I said and deploy then just do the manual import on the folder to clear the backlog. anything added after then will be fine. Sonarr/radarr are aware and working on a fix.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending