Sonarr - Sonarr/Radarr won't remove competed torrents from deluge | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr/Radarr won't remove competed torrents from deluge

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dinklegeta

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
Hi,

I have enabled the remove feature in both Radarr and Sonarr but it doesn't seem to remove the torrent from deluge. Anyone have any ideas on a solution or alternative?

Thanks.

xt1277

Citizen+
Aug 2, 2018
I have the same problem. Deluge does not delete the downloaded files. I would like to see an answer to this.

ch1p2014

Experienced+
Donor
Sep 8, 2018
i use a plugin called AutoRemove plus, install plugin and enable it and use these settings :_

Change Check every to 0.1000. This will cause the plugin to check your torrents about every 2 and a half hours and delete any that meet the criteria.
Change Maximum Torrents to the number of torrents you want to leave seeding at any one time. If you want the torrents to clear out as quickly as possible, set it to 0.
Change Remove by to Seed Time and set the value to 0.166. This is measured in days, so this setting will clear out torrents that have been seeding for 4 hours. You don't want to set this to 0, because that runs the risk of removing torrents before your server has the chance of importing the data.
For Exempted Trackers, add any trackers that you don't want to auto-remove. Private trackers often require you to maintain a certain ratio, so you will want to leave those seeding for as long as possible.

Hope this helps

Reactions: 3 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
So this is a challenging problem. You might take a look at this script (may take some modification to work here though).

https://bytesized-hosting.com/pages/implementing fifo (first in first out) to maintain diskspace

I used this script when I was running a bytesized seedbox. It works well by removing the oldest torrents from deluge and has an option to delete the data too. I was using hardlinking with filebot to move completed torrents from the download area to my media folder. I would later move the completed files to google drive. I would then run this script from cron to keep enough free space on my system while also seeding appropriately.

Not a perfect solution, but might be worthwhile looking at.

dinklegeta

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
i use a plugin called AutoRemove plus, install plugin and enable it and use these settings :_

Change Check every to 0.1000. This will cause the plugin to check your torrents about every 2 and a half hours and delete any that meet the criteria.
Change Maximum Torrents to the number of torrents you want to leave seeding at any one time. If you want the torrents to clear out as quickly as possible, set it to 0.
Change Remove by to Seed Time and set the value to 0.166. This is measured in days, so this setting will clear out torrents that have been seeding for 4 hours. You don't want to set this to 0, because that runs the risk of removing torrents before your server has the chance of importing the data.
For Exempted Trackers, add any trackers that you don't want to auto-remove. Private trackers often require you to maintain a certain ratio, so you will want to leave those seeding for as long as possible.

Hope this helps
I actually tried this earlier today but couldn't get to remove after the 4 hour wait, it might have been because none of my torrents are set to seed after the download is complete.

I'm still curious why Sonarr and Radarr can't seem to delete from deluge, I'd assume permissions of some sort.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

So this is a challenging problem. You might take a look at this script (may take some modification to work here though).

https://bytesized-hosting.com/pages/implementing fifo (first in first out) to maintain diskspace

I used this script when I was running a bytesized seedbox. It works well by removing the oldest torrents from deluge and has an option to delete the data too. I was using hardlinking with filebot to move completed torrents from the download area to my media folder. I would later move the completed files to google drive. I would then run this script from cron to keep enough free space on my system while also seeding appropriately.

Not a perfect solution, but might be worthwhile looking at.
Thanks I appreciate your help, I'll have a look at it later.

Last edited:

xt1277

Citizen+
Aug 2, 2018
Would it be more practical once the Torrent was downloaded, deploy to / mnt / move / ... movie or TV? this can be designated from Deluge, in fact it suggests it in the wiki for when sonar / radarr is not used. It can?

dinklegeta

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
Would it be more practical once the Torrent was downloaded, deploy to / mnt / move / ... movie or TV? this can be designated from Deluge, in fact it suggests it in the wiki for when sonar / radarr is not used. It can?
Yeah deluge by itself can move the files but this is obviously pointless for my scenario.

Escondido

Experienced+
Feb 16, 2018
You'll have a lot more luck using RuTorrent to accomplish those tasks, via the RATIO GROUPS settings. Pick whatever ratio group you want and make it default. Then under "Time, h" put a 1 Action=Remove Data. I have no idea how the programs works under 60 minutes. I typically seed for 150% or 2 weeks, whichever comes first. YMMW.

Deluge is great regarding performance, but it's a major PITA when it comes to setting up more automated tasks unless you want to use their console vs gui.

Reactions: 1 user

xt1277

Citizen+
Aug 2, 2018
Anyone has tried to solve the problem of torrent elimination ?. I do not commit, but if they guide me, where should I do that configuration or programming? radarr & sonarr performs the modification of the name to the folder downloaded by deluge before performing the movement to deluge, keeping the film in both routes: / mnt / deluge / downloaded / zz & mnt / move / movies / x and being the same folder.
:cry:Help

toliman

Citizen
Feb 23, 2019
Resurrecting an old thread, as i've found this to be a problem as well.

best solution is to use the python pip to install autoremove-torrents. it's part of another docker, which has flexget, autoremove-torrent and subfinder installed, which might need tweaking, but should work.

you can swap the regular qbittorrent docker with rabbired/qbittorrent instead.

you will likely need to edit the autoremove-torrents.yml config to something like

YAML:
my_task:
  client: qbittorrent
  host: http://qbittorrent:8080
  username: admin
  password: adminadmin
  strategies:
    my_strategy:
      categories:
        - tv-sonarr
      remove: seeding_time > 1209600 or ratio > 2
        - radarr
      remove: seeding_time > 1209600 or ratio > 2
  delete_data: true
2 weeks is 1209600 seconds. a smaller round number is 86400 seconds, or 10 days. If you use private trackers, check your obligations on seeding rules and ratio, or read the wiki on how to configure the YML settings.

you would also need to do a test run with [CODE}docker exec autoremove-torrents --conf=/etc/autoremove.yml[/CODE] depending on where the default config is stored, as i haven't tested the docker, i installed it to get it working, and just left it.

after it's run, if it's configured and pointing to the proper login/password,

you'd just add it into the crontab within the docker environment, i.e. crontab -e

Then find the existing autoremove-torrents line, or add one, like so.
Code:
*/20 * * * * /usr/local/bin/autoremove-torrents --conf=/etc/autoremove.yml --log  /opt/appdata/autoremove/logs/
edit as appropriate.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending