Sonarr - Sonarr/Radrr Scans killing bandwidth | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr/Radrr Scans killing bandwidth

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bschuster

Noobz
Original poster
Aug 16, 2018
Hello,

I hope someone could help me. I recently moved over from GooPlex to PlexDrive. I have imported all my old settings/db into Sonarr and Plex. I have Analyze Video off, but it seems that pgblitz is still downloading then uploading the files as it's scanning. It used over 2TB last night and my VPS has suspended me (have a ticket in to get more bandwidth), but i'm wondering why this is happening, and if maybe i'm using the wrong directory for my TV Shows/Movies. I don't use the default "tv/movies" folder, cause I already had everything in "TVShows/Movies" folders.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Brian

Jampher

Active
May 20, 2018
Hello,

I hope someone could help me. I recently moved over from GooPlex to PlexDrive. I have imported all my old settings/db into Sonarr and Plex. I have Analyze Video off, but it seems that pgblitz is still downloading then uploading the files as it's scanning. It used over 2TB last night and my VPS has suspended me (have a ticket in to get more bandwidth), but i'm wondering why this is happening, and if maybe i'm using the wrong directory for my TV Shows/Movies. I don't use the default "tv/movies" folder, cause I already had everything in "TVShows/Movies" folders.

Thanks,
-Brian
I would also like to know this. Have suspended both Sonarr and Radarr until I can find a solution.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hello,

Thanks,
-Brian
gooplex and plexdrive? sorry gotta explain :D

bschuster

Noobz
Original poster
Aug 16, 2018
gooplex and plexdrive? sorry gotta explain :D
Sorry, was in a hurry when I wrote this...GooPlex (which is now called Gooby), was basically the same thing Plexguide is, but didn't use docker, now it does. And I meant to put Plexguide, not Plexdrive.

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
One issue with Sonarr and Radarr and the use of rclone caching through to Google drive is even a simple rename requires a reupload of the file.

I'd check to see if your files are being renamed for any reason...i.e. perhaps you're using a different naming rule in Sonarr or Radarr now than previously?
As painful as it is, it save s a lot of bandwidth to manually rename them rather than do it through Sonarr/Radarr.

The fastest way to rename many files I've found is using Google's Drive File Stream and mount the drive on your PC. You can do the renaming and Drive File Stream with sync the changes without any file download/upload requirement.

At minimum I'd go to the settings of one of your video files and re-chose the file location (unionfs/whateverfolder/whateverfile) and see if it matches up correctly.

There may certainly be other reasons why Sonarr and/or Radarr are using excessive bandwidth, but that is an example that may give you something to start with while troubleshooting.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending