Sonarr - Sonarr reporting /unionfs missing. | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr reporting /unionfs missing.

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ColonalKohler

Noobz
Original poster
Oct 1, 2018
I setup PG last night on a VM for the first time (using the multi hard drive method not gsuite), also my first experience with Sonarr and the like. I got connected with SABnzbd download client and got an Indexer and a VPN. I found a random show to test with, and was able to download 1 episode successfully and it did show up in plex.

But while attempting to get every episode afterwards it failed, and now I have a system status message of "Missing root folder: /unionfs/TV" So I checked the multi hd builder and I do have my mount still, it's "/disk1", and in there I have a TV direcetory. The file path hasn't changed and the one episode I got is still there. I attempted restarting the VM, but no change. I also tried to deplay Unionfs again just in case, but Sonarr won't recognize it anymore, any suggestions?

Side note, I see everyone talking about the discord but I can't find a way to join it...

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending