Sonarr - Sonarr subdomain not working | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr subdomain not working

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

JT8Diesel

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
I'm on 8.1.5, subdomains are working for Portainer, NZBGet, and Radarr, but not Sonarr.

I've made Sonarr the default TLD app for now, and that works, but that's less than ideal.

If I open the ports I can access at domain.com:7878, but not sonarr.domain.com

I am using Cloudflare, but only have the root and wildcard, with Cloudflare cache disabled (grey cloud).

I have tried reinstalling Sonarr, and re-deploying Traefik, no changes.

Stryk3r

Experienced
Staff
Oct 26, 2018
DId you check in portainer what the traefik settings are? Sometimes they set the HOST to "NOT-SET" by mistake and this would cause this issue. You need to confirm what the portainer settings for the sonarr container are when not set as the TLD app.

JT8Diesel

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
DId you check in portainer what the traefik settings are? Sometimes they set the HOST to "NOT-SET" by mistake and this would cause this issue. You need to confirm what the portainer settings for the sonarr container are when not set as the TLD app.
I haven’t checked. I’ll check that when I get back home. Thanks

JT8Diesel

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
Ok, so thanks for that. The act of resetting it as the TLD updated everything and now it’s reachable.

I don’t know what the previous host was, but something to keep in mind for the future of it happens again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending