Sonarr - Sonarr upgrade to v3 | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr upgrade to v3

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

molesza

Active
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
Hi All!

I would like to install Sonarr v3. Anyone have any tips on how to upgrade within pgblitz?

Thanks

watchmeexplode5

Citizen+
Jan 10, 2019
I was able to upgrade by removing the old docker and re-installing it with the "preview" build option (installed via plexguide with the pgbox: core).

Reactions: 1 user
Mar 27, 2020
Did you setup your remote path mappings?
Omg I'm an idiot, it was Radarr v3 that gave me the import trouble not Sonarr. Sorry about that.
But yes. Path mappings are always done.
The only issue I do have with Sonarr v3 is that it fails my indexers whenever it detects a duplicate nzb. Other than that it's great. Worth the upgrade.

Reactions: 1 users

28061b

Citizen
Donor
Dec 19, 2019
I was able to upgrade by removing the old docker and re-installing it with the "preview" build option (installed via plexguide with the pgbox: core).
Are you able to explain how to do this in a little more detail please?!

I'm already using Sonarr V3 via the Sonarr4k core app, but would like to use V3 for the 'normal' Sonarr.

Thank you

stammbraeu

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
you could either just reinstall it via pg - there should be an option which version to install

another approach would be to go into portainer - go into your sonarr container - click duplicate/edit - under image use "linuxserver/sonarr:preview" - click deploy container and when asked for replace the existing container

both ways should bring you to sonarr v3
Post automatically merged:

as there is a smiley above use:
linuxserver/sonarr:preview

ok even in code the smileys occur - so its sonarr : preview - without blanks

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
you could either just reinstall it via pg - there should be an option which version to install

another approach would be to go into portainer - go into your sonarr container - click duplicate/edit - under image use "linuxserver/sonarr:preview" - click deploy container and when asked for replace the existing container

both ways should bring you to sonarr v3

as there is a smiley above use:

ok even in code the smileys occur - so its sonarr : preview - without blanks
Ya no way to fix that :(

herryzhang2828

Citizen
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your advertisement. I recently notice that if this forum could send me the notifications to my e-mail so I can get the replay information efficient. because I do not usually visit this website, so I can't replay to some post timely. Can we open a discuss in app Discord? or something else?

bbzz

Citizen
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your advertisement. I recently notice that if this forum could send me the notifications to my e-mail so I can get the replay information efficient. because I do not usually visit this website, so I can't replay to some post timely. Can we open a discuss in app Discord? or something else?
I cancel the account above, I use this account now.:)

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
We have a discord server, it has account requirements that your new account doesn't meet at present - click 'Discord' at the top of the page on desktop or from the menu on mobile to access more information.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending