Sonarr - Sonarr | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know, second time in the last week, shows have randomly been added to sonarr.

Not sure why. Site is secure. Reverse proxy with cloudflare. I have now changed my API key and updated password. I know there was posts on Reddit and unsecure sites and API keys posted.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same. I'm using the preview ver.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ya first I heard. Might wanna report to them just incase they have heard anything. Maybe the logs might show something?

pianomanx

Citizen+
Sep 21, 2018
me too...been going on randomly for a month. Having to manually un-monitor shows I never had in a feed/list, blacklist them..and sometimes they actually come back.

It's the strangest thing..

logs don't don't show anything out of the ordinary either. It's just automatically pulling a few tv shows randomly and starting to download.

Nothing is out of the ordinary...everything running great.

Reactions: 1 user

nocturne1

Active
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Did you do anything to configure PG Trakt? If so, that's the source of it. While the docs make it sound like it's a one time import, it actually has some default persistent lists, and it'll automatically grab stuff. Freaked me out when I saw this about a year ago.

• Thinking

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Ah ok, I do have it configured but never pulled anything for sonarr on it only radarr. Might remove sonarr settings.

nocturne1

Active
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, check the "automatic" section of the config file. Suspect the defaults have items there.

pianomanx

Citizen+
Sep 21, 2018
You know...come to think if it...I was configuring Trakt a month ago when this happened. I don't really like Trakt because it feels like a big privacy-bot farm with a slick UI.....however..

you might be onto something in reference to my issue.

I'm checking that config file now.
Post automatically merged:

ARGH...you were so right @nocturne1!

nano'd the activity log..located here for reference:

/opt/appdata/pgtrakt/activity.log

and seeing that this all started 3/30...right away saw the issue on this line (today) for example:

2020-04-10 06:15:41,170 - INFO - pgtrack - movies - Retrieved Trakt popular movies list, movies found: 110339

In essence Sonarr/Radarr was literally downloading every movie in this Trakt list that I didn't already have in Plex....#@$!$#!!!

/facepalm

no more Trakt account for me. lol.

Thank you @nocturne1!!

Never would have figured this out without ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks again for the PGtrakt. tip...guilty party...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending