NZBGet - Sonnar/Radarr separate server from nzbget | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Sonnar/Radarr separate server from nzbget

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

captngimpy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Mar 14, 2018
Ok guys I got a dumb question which I came across. Is it possible to have sonarr and radarr on a different server from nzbget and be able to have them rename the remote files. I assume I would have to setup and remote path of some sort. I was able to get sonarr/radarr to connect to nzbget (obviously through the api) without an issue but when the file downloads since its remote sonarr/radarr has no access to rename it. Is there a way to pass the rename info to nzbget and have it do the renaming after the mp4 conversion or would to just be easier to have sonarr/radarr on the feeder with nzbget and just back up and move them when ever i move gce's. Side Note: Finally got to use the gce auto-feeder deploy and it saved a ton of time got a few question on it but that for another thread.

robert2018

Citizen+
Oct 7, 2018
Yes, use NFS to mount the filesystems together on each machine so the file paths stays similar on both.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending