Ideas - Soz if this is wrong thread for App requests? Can we get SyncArr added if possible?? | PlexGuide.com

Ideas Soz if this is wrong thread for App requests? Can we get SyncArr added if possible??

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bodgeup

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
FreeLancer
Donor
Aug 12, 2018
Hey all,

Found sweet app to fix problem I had recently trying to keep multi instance ARR's synced, i.e. local and GCE. Its called SyncArr on Github and its easy to get going and then we would just need some options somewhere in the deployer to set A & B URLS, A & B API Keys, Add unmonitored or monitored and Target Profile name. Thats all I had to set in my Docker Compose yml aswell as using 2 app instances with diff names but using the same docker pull url. i.e. SonarrSyncArr & RadarrSyncArr then RADAR_A _B & SONARR_A _B, this is because you cant mix ARRs in the one container but its so lightweight this wasnt an issue but end result was exaclty what i needed especially if syncing ARR windows to ARR linux which you cant do via Backup Restore.

I realise when PGX is RTM we wont need to request apps but just posting now as be great if 8.7.5 could get it b4 PGX beta finally finishes.

Thanks peeps,

Bodgeup

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending