Ideas - Spanish Content | PlexGuide.com

Ideas Spanish Content

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Hello guys,

Any idea how to get Spanish content via NBZ?
In fact get latino audio movies and TV Shows.

Thanks in advance

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
haha no idea on this one. you might have to visit the forums of those particular programs :D

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys,

Any idea how to get Spanish content via NBZ?
In fact get latino audio movies and TV Shows.

Thanks in advance
you should finde nice spanish indexers first.

you can use radarr (movies) and sonarr (tv) and set to download your language (spanish). i do the same with german content. you'll likely not have a high ratio i guess like for english stuff but that's as good as it gets.

i'm just about to setup sonarr for german tv shows, i'll see if i can pull that out as a small tutorial

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
you should finde nice spanish indexers first.

you can use radarr (movies) and sonarr (tv) and set to download your language (spanish). i do the same with german content. you'll likely not have a high ratio i guess like for english stuff but that's as good as it gets.

i'm just about to setup sonarr for german tv shows, i'll see if i can pull that out as a small tutorial
Thanks bro, I tried but no luck with it, aparently indexers don't care about spanish, any idea to create an indexer to provide spanish content?

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Have u checked out indexers that give u multi language? Maybe there is spanish.

I'm not the guy that can create an indexer, but have u checked forums, communities in your country?

SirTranceALoT

Governer
Staff
Jun 14, 2018
For movies this is quite easy. For tv a bit less, aspecially the latest shows. For movies audiotracks are quite widely available. Only thing you'd need to do is mux those in with the video.

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Have u checked out indexers that give u multi language? Maybe there is spanish.

I'm not the guy that can create an indexer, but have u checked forums, communities in your country?
Here (Dominican Republic) its not common this, i dont know other people that know about nbz.

SirTranceALoT

Governer
Staff
Jun 14, 2018
Hello bro, what you mean mux?
What I mean with mux is you integrate it into your existing videofile. If you have an MKV file for example, you add that audiotrack to that MKV file or if you have an MP4, you add it to the MP4. That last one is very picky when it comes to audiotracks though but you can always convert it to MKV if you need to.

Cuchyto

Noobz
Apr 4, 2020
What do you mean here in dominican I've been using nzb for decades and tons of friends too usenet is the base of tons of program in santiago ,la vega santo domingo .

Reactions: 1 user

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Hello bro, nice to meet you in my case I tried to look movies or series in Spanish, but I don't get any one I only get English, I'm using NzbGeek and NzbPlanet as indexer which one did you use?

DJPaladin

Citizen
Mar 30, 2020
Hi, I've also been looking for an Indexer that has Spanish dubbed content (show) with no luck. Best lead I have been able to find is usenethd.li but they are currently invite only.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending