SSDNodes 24 Hour Sale | PlexGuide.com

SSDNodes 24 Hour Sale

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dreadmclaren

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 14, 2019
USA Based VPS Solution - 10gbps ports, fair amount of bandwidth

You have to buy the three year plan for the deal to work, but just another option to have a cheap VPS laying around for a few years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
hmm, that's actually pretty good for testing. thanks for the share.

KnoXX

Citizen+
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I would stay away from them. They block Plex. Waisted a bunch of money with them before I committed to a Hetzner dedi.

• Money
Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya good to know. I checked their FB and they got tons of bad complaints, so that's all good to know.

Reactions: 1 user

spaceman07

Citizen+
Nov 25, 2019
they do not allow Plex as it will breach their terms.. so not sure how useful they gonna be.. shame as the pricing was good.

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ive heard that some providers will peg you by cpu usage.

kennsann

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I don't think they would know what you are running.

Plex is not the problem with SSDNODES. The problem with them is that they oversell everything! So if they say they give you 32GB ram, don't expect you can use that much. You can search on Low End Talk how bad they are with regard overselling ram. They even said that a sustained 20% usage of ram is violate of their terms of use!

loa92

Active
Donor
Aug 31, 2018
Great deal, as it locks in the rate even after the 3 years, but no Plex. They wait to tell you that until the last line of the payment screen, and the TOS. "Multimedia Transcoding: The use of multimedia transcoding applications is in direct violation of this AUP and shall trigger the Methods of Resolution under this AUP as set forth below in Table C. This includes, but is not limited to Plex."

Why sell server resources that you can't actually use the way you want to. Lame on them.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending