Discussion - Switched to ATT Fiber - Traefik won't deploy | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Switched to ATT Fiber - Traefik won't deploy

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

noname

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried to redeploy traefik and it keeps failling. I'm not getting the too many certificates error yet...

I feel like it's something to do with the ATT provided modem. It's a BGW210. I did my best to neutralize this thing, it's doens't have a true bridge mode. Behind is my Orbi which I use for routing. On the ATT modem it's in IP passthrough, I diasabled all traffic handling and advance firewall functions that I could.

Is there something with ATT that their IPs don't work with this setup? Something with the modem still? I am not sure how to trouble shoot this issue. Any thoughts, ideas or guidance would be much appreciated.

justinglock40

Experienced
May 27, 2018
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried to redeploy traefik and it keeps failling. I'm not getting the too many certificates error yet...

I feel like it's something to do with the ATT provided modem. It's a BGW210. I did my best to neutralize this thing, it's doens't have a true bridge mode. Behind is my Orbi which I use for routing. On the ATT modem it's in IP passthrough, I diasabled all traffic handling and advance firewall functions that I could.

Is there something with ATT that their IPs don't work with this setup? Something with the modem still? I am not sure how to trouble shoot this issue. Any thoughts, ideas or guidance would be much appreciated.

What does portainer log say for traefik?

noname

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
So this is embarrassing...

Turns out that in my quest to get new modem to work with exisitng wifi I reset everything, and forgot to reenter my port forwarding rules. so yeah, put those in and everything is right as rain.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending