noname

Original poster
Local time
9:59 PM
Jan 18, 2019
PG Version
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried to redeploy traefik and it keeps failling. I'm not getting the too many certificates error yet...

I feel like it's something to do with the ATT provided modem. It's a BGW210. I did my best to neutralize this thing, it's doens't have a true bridge mode. Behind is my Orbi which I use for routing. On the ATT modem it's in IP passthrough, I diasabled all traffic handling and advance firewall functions that I could.

Is there something with ATT that their IPs don't work with this setup? Something with the modem still? I am not sure how to trouble shoot this issue. Any thoughts, ideas or guidance would be much appreciated.

justinglock40

Respected Member
Local time
11:59 PM
May 27, 2018
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried to redeploy traefik and it keeps failling. I'm not getting the too many certificates error yet...

I feel like it's something to do with the ATT provided modem. It's a BGW210. I did my best to neutralize this thing, it's doens't have a true bridge mode. Behind is my Orbi which I use for routing. On the ATT modem it's in IP passthrough, I diasabled all traffic handling and advance firewall functions that I could.

Is there something with ATT that their IPs don't work with this setup? Something with the modem still? I am not sure how to trouble shoot this issue. Any thoughts, ideas or guidance would be much appreciated.

What does portainer log say for traefik?

noname

Original poster
Local time
9:59 PM
Jan 18, 2019
So this is embarrassing...

Turns out that in my quest to get new modem to work with exisitng wifi I reset everything, and forgot to reenter my port forwarding rules. so yeah, put those in and everything is right as rain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.