Tautulli - Tautulli dont find pms | PlexGuide.com

Tautulli Tautulli dont find pms

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Moinante

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 18, 2018
Hello
So this happened overnight
There was an error communicating with your Plex Server. Check the logs and verify your server connection in the settings.

And the log

2018-08-24 15:25:55WARNINGFailed to access uri endpoint /status/sessions. Is your server maybe accepting SSL connections only? HTTPConnectionPool(host='195.***.***.***', port=32400): Max retries exceeded with url: /status/sessions (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7ff6b38f2610>, 'Connection to 195.***.***.*** timed out. (connect timeout=15)'))

My server is not accepting ssl connections only and tautulli worked perfectly before

Any thoughts?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I’ll have to look into this weekend

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya please post to github issues. i haven't looked there, its my prime area for finding problems. i stopped using tautulli way back, but can check if i can remember. pushed out a massive update; so hitting the hay :D

404notfound

Citizen+
Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You have to give Tautulli the Plex container's IP
This should be pinned somewhere :)

I made the same mistake too -- There were two IP addresses, one for the ip address to my actual Plex server and another one I assumed was an old one. Turns out the other ip address was the one that is associated with the container and the one I needed to use for Tautulli

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending