Tautulli - Tautulli not deployed | PlexGuide.com

Tautulli Tautulli not deployed

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

miguelix

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 3, 2018
Good,
As I have always said, congratulations for the work and time spent, it's nice how the platform is taken care of.
I forced from portainer to uninstall tautulli and now when I reinstall it does nothing, is there any way to force it to install it?

sorry for my english

Thank you very much
regards

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
youll have to deploy and capture what it says, but works so far. Unless u have a second test server, it’s hard to track down why. I tell most people to use Hertzner cloud as a junk server for testi g. Cost 2 euro a month with a dedicated ipv4

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

miguelix

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 3, 2018
I have a server at home, I'm going to do tests and I'm commenting. The problem came when manually removing the container from portainer ...

thanks!

miguelix

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 3, 2018
In version 6.062 the setup of the docker Tautulli is wrong, the configuration folder is in / pgrole and not in / opt / appdata / tautulli as in previous versions. Again, thanks a lot for everything, it's a great job. Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
In version 6.062 the setup of the configuration is wrong, the configuration folder is in / pgrole and not in / opt / appdata / tautulli as in previous versions. Again, thanks a lot for everything, it's a great job. Cheers!
ill check, thanks for the info

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending