Tautulli - Tautulli remote app won't connect | PlexGuide.com

Tautulli Tautulli remote app won't connect

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Edrock200

MVP
Original poster
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Anyone else experience this? Trying to use the native tautulli app on Android and iOS w/o success. Just says can't connect. I have tried:
CDN on and off for the dns address
Ensured pgshield is disabled
Can get to it from desktop web browser fine using the dns address
In the client tried manual config with the dns same and SSL/tls checked and port set to 443 with device token. The back end registers the device so somethings communicating but the app never works
In tautulli itried with and without defined external url, checking the proxy headers on and off.

I'm at a loss as to what is causing the issue. At this point I'm thinking maybe something about traefik is causing the issue but the wiki makes it sound like the remote app should work. This is stock tautulli from the core apps. not the multi server or other editions. Any help would be appreciated.

Feb 6, 2020
same problem
can't connect to my plex serveur and an't connect to plex login online fro France same Israel Same I will try with VPN from other country

Feb 6, 2020
it s affect all plex connection on my smart TV's
Post automatically merged:

this is the message from : https://status.plex.tv/ :

Investigating - We are experiencing slow response time on our authentication service after the deployment of a new version.
We are currently rolling back to the last stable version.

Last edited:

Edrock200

MVP
Original poster
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the replies but the issue I'm reporting has been occurring for weeks, so I don't think it's related to today's outage. Does anyone have the tautulli smartapp working with Google auth off but everything else stock pg?

Edrock200

MVP
Original poster
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Thank you all for the tips. Refreshing my Plex token in ombi did the trick!

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending