The PlexGuide App Map | PlexGuide.com

The PlexGuide App Map

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Original poster
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
With PlexGuide having grown to include a TON of apps, I tend to get lost even after being familiar with everything for a while now.

I took some time to make a flowchart which shows the various categories of the apps to help you organize your thoughts and make decisions on how you want to build your own PlexGuide setup.

It's definitely not perfect but I think it's a good start! I'm currently missing all the official PG apps (blitz, guard, etc.). As they've often changed and I haven't played with them much, I'll need to read up on what they all do (as long as the wiki has the info).

Let me know what you think!

FYI @Admin9705 this is what I mentioned ;)

Plexguide Apps.png

Reactions: 14 users

thepj

Experienced
Staff
Nov 13, 2018
Cadvisor is an option? I don't see it in the install list of PG Apps on the wiki :'(

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Original poster
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Cadvisor is an option? I don't see it in the install list of PG Apps on the wiki :'(
It's on the latest build anyways, also Nextcloud is not there anymore but it's on the wiki so I'm not sure what's up to date everywhere. Definitely need to consolidate the wiki and the resources here to avoid confusion.

Reactions: 1 user

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Original poster
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Here's a revision with the addition of PG Apps, this one is pretty thorough. Only thing I'd like to improve right now is consistency in fonts, layouts, arrows etc.

Attachments

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
hey i just saw, i'll make sure to post this; this great work. this is why i love you guys :D your damn care factor keeps making work haha ;D made it a sticky also

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Original poster
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Much appreciated! I'm working on adding hyperlinks to everything. Since it can be downloaded as an HTML file, it will be pretty damn useful!

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Much appreciated! I'm working on adding hyperlinks to everything. Since it can be downloaded as an HTML file, it will be pretty damn useful!
Haha probably need an update? I'll make sure to post it to the github today. forgot about how great of a map yo umade.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending