The Sims 4

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
The Sims 4
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before! Create and control Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Experience new levels of creativity when you sculpt Sims with the powerful Create A Sim and design beautiful homes with tactile, room-based Build Mode. With free content updates for owners of The Sims 4 if and when available, you’ll have the latest content and features to evolve your game experience. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims and explore lively, vibrant neighborhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims that bring your stories to life.

KEY FEATURES -
Sims with Big Personalities: Create and control a new generation of Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. The Sims provide you endless possibilities to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.

Powerful Creative Tools: All-New Create A Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.

Vibrant Worlds: Explore lively, beautiful worlds filled with rich communities of Sims. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.

Share Your Creations: The Gallery allows you to see, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by rich content created by The Sims community and add new experiences to your game.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Construction and Management Simulation, Life Simulation
Released:
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Trailer

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
8:39 AM
Jan 17, 2018
The game is great, but EA makes so many mini expansion games, the cost of the game goes through the roof. Rumor is they are holding back on Sims 5 and could argue that makes sense because the graphics and etc are at a great balance.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
Jan 17, 2018
I have all the expansions, game and stuff packs. Like it when I am bored
I have them all but 2. The garden one and something else. Have you played it out where you have the kids and keep going?

Nigel

Staff
Donor
Local time
2:39 PM
Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I play with multiple families. I find it nice to have kids in different families at the same time so that the kids can get to know the kids of the other families and have relationships.

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
Jan 17, 2018
I play with multiple families. I find it nice to have kids in different families at the same time so that the kids can get to know the kids of the other families and have relationships.
Does orgin and the game tend to crash? Think something is going on because I keep seeing multiple patches being pushed

Teflocarbon

Donor
Local time
12:39 AM
Feb 6, 2019
Not going to lie half of the time I make torture chambers and lock the neighbours in basements during parties whilst marrying half the town and killing them for their precious simoleons to build more torture chambers.

I'm a monster aren't I.

Reactions: captngimpy

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
Jan 17, 2018
Not going to lie half of the time I make torture chambers and lock the neighbours in basements during parties whilst marrying half the town and killing them for their precious simoleons to build more torture chambers.

I'm a monster aren't I.
Haha it's what people like whatever to do lol. Little one loves playing it and always make a future husband named alex

captngimpy

Staff
Local time
7:39 AM
Mar 14, 2018
My roommate was a die hard sims 3 fan so I picked her up sims 4 from a deep seedy hole in the internet. She was greatful that she didn't have to pay for it because apparently they have changed some of the mechanics and things are different. Not quite sure what that means but that was her take on it.

Teflocarbon

Donor
Local time
12:39 AM
Feb 6, 2019
Not going to lie I was quite disappointed when I got the Sims 4 due to how difficult to was to start fires. No more burning houses down during house parties :(

Then they added fireworks and they light up every time, especially indoors.

Reactions: Admin9705

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending