Emby - This happens when I try to watch emby | PlexGuide.com

Emby This happens when I try to watch emby

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
what client is that? if you go to emby.yourdomain.com do you get a google sign in prompt? If thats an android TV, looks like you need to sign into your google account again. If you get google auth when you go to emby.yourdomain.com, go to portainer.yourdomain.com, open the emby container, click Duplicate/Edit, scroll down and click the Labels Tab, delete this label:
traefik.frontend.auth.forward.address
Click Deploy, confirm overwrite (your settings will remain.)

Also, in emby under network settings make sure you have it set to "handled by reverse proxy", and your fqdn name emby.yourdomain.com, https port set to 443.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
so the Emby app on Nvidia is the client I was talking about. When I watch a show it starts and then in the middle the show of it that screen comes up asking to login.

ok driving now I will try later.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
oh, yeah thats something with nvidia. Not sure if the emby client is like plex in which it only allows playback for a few mins before prompting for a one time payment or premiere license, but thats prob whats happening.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
oh, yeah thats something with nvidia. Not sure if the emby client is like plex in which it only allows playback for a few mins before prompting for a one time payment or premiere license, but thats prob whats happening.
Thank you, I had not had anytime today but I did confirm your right, it was my google account. The reason why, I forgot that I changed my password yesterday.

I will check the other stuff out, thank you for the tip.
Post automatically merged:

ok, what I read that Nvidia includes the premier license . All good now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending