Discussion - Top Level domain 404 | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Top Level domain 404

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

baskerville

Noobz
Original poster
Oct 20, 2018
I just spun up a new PGblitz server coming from a old manual build and everything seems to work right although I have a log days work of rebuilding configs again which is another issue. The problem I am running into is I registered a new domain got it working with Traefik, and during the initial spin up had the top level domain app as portainer. Once I started adding in apps I installed Hiemdall and swapped the top level app over to that. Now while I can get to Heimdall through its sub-domain if I go to my top level I get the traefik 404 page that shows up before the forwards are completely loaded.

I am assuming that I am missing a configuration change somewhere but I am not sure where. Can anyone help? or is top level just something Heimdall can't do, and I need to swap over to something like organizr? Side question I know Heimdall can't by default but is there a front-page system that I can tie into the google authentication to give users a different list of sites based on their authentication.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

crustyakorn

Experienced
Aug 30, 2018
Experiencing the same issues here. I've never managed to get top level domain app to work. Only subdomains. Anything else returns 404 page not found.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending