Discussion - Top Level Domain Error 526 | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Top Level Domain Error 526

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bbzz

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
All app works fine from their subdomain, but can't access through the top-level domain. Cloudflare pops up an error: Error 526, Invalid SSL certificate.
Is there any solution? Thanks, gays.

cablex

Citizen+
Donor
Nov 16, 2019
When this happened to me with other apps I just deleted the record from CF, deleted the app from portainer and reinstalled the app back .I then added the record back to CF waited a few minutes and it fixed it. You can give that a try. Also did you add a CNAME record for www in CF ??

bbzz

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
I think I might deploy too much and hit LetsEncrypt Weekly Limit, I will try it later and report the result. recently I changed my server.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
I think I might deploy too much and hit LetsEncrypt Weekly Limit, I will try it later and report the result. recently I changed my server.
There is a way to tell if you're at your limit by not formating and re-installing Plexguide. When you think you reached your LetsEncrypt limit, you should be able to go to your IP:8555 and it will let you know, I think in the warning log section.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending