Torrent download directly onto Gdrive | PlexGuide.com

Torrent download directly onto Gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

adriaurora

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
HI there, I was wondering if it is possible to download directly a file in Gdrive, because my VPS only has 30gb of Drive and if I want to download something bigger I'm unable. Any ideas?

I have tried:

- Setting unionfs folder as the downloading folder, doesn't works.
- Setting gdrive folder as the main one, but I think that I'm not able to write there, cause the torrent client shows an error.

ninjaknock

Citizen+
Aug 25, 2018
I think you'll hit your api query limit very quick doing it as there'll be writes for every kb downloaded through usenet/torrents. However with pg move/blitz you'll have your data moved in chunks which reduces the api hits and keeps you from getting banned.

Edit: Also it's against their tos I think.

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I think you can't , i tried in past and not possible download properly, i discuse this with a member of forum, i dont remember where is the link, but conclusion was: Not possible, you need to download local and later upload

M

MrDoob

You can move the files into gdrive for seeding ( or tdrive)
But direckt write into gdrive

Is not possible.!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Understood. Thanks to everyone.
honestly, newsgroups are the way to go. you don't run into this problem with seeding, vpns and etc.

S

subse7en

NEVER write anything directly into /mnt/unionfs, especially download into it!

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
NEVER write anything directly into /mnt/unionfs, especially download into it!
Just a question, jellyfin/emby (To save .nfo or metadata) or plex if you create an 'optimize version', will write in the same folder what they read, then in this cases what happened?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending