Torrents not seeding (Hetzner dedi) | PlexGuide.com

Torrents not seeding (Hetzner dedi)

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

zlifno

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 30, 2018
I've tried private and public torrents but for all of them upload speed is 0. I'm using qbittorrent, tracker is in working status and It shows the number of leechers connected. I've tried speeding on two separate Hetzner servers and got the same results. Any ideas on whats going on?

doggy28

Citizen
Donor
Mar 30, 2019
Im having the same issue. disable torrent auto que, stop and start the torrent manually and check you are connectable from the tracker. I reopened and closed ports again as well.. made some difference so i'm seeding a bit but not as much as rutorrent

M

MrDoob

949 torrents seeding
Active 2

And I use ruTorrent , all works perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

sconnery

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Jan 10, 2019
Hey all, I have a dedi server, and am trying to seed on it tried numerous torrents but it wont seed about say 100kbps , i have 2 peers leeching out of 50 available . I have tried increasing upload slots etc. no luck. Any ideas?

doggy28

Citizen
Donor
Mar 30, 2019
Hey all, I have a dedi server, and am trying to seed on it tried numerous torrents but it wont seed about say 100kbps , i have 2 peers leeching out of 50 available . I have tried increasing upload slots etc. no luck. Any ideas?
which app ? rutorrent works well for me

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending