Solved - Traefik Stopped working... | PlexGuide.com

Solved Traefik Stopped working...

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

noname

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
I've been using PGBlitz for some time now and have not had a problem, until my ORBI router s*hit the bed and I lost all my nextwork configs. I run a locally hosted server on an Ubuntu machine.

I bought a new router and reset everything up but when I checked on PGBlitz it said Traefik was deployed incorrectly. I have not been able to get it to work and it's driving me crazy. A little more info...

My Plex media server operates outside of PG and it is working great, set an outside port, added to port forwarding rule, no problem, available outside the network. The strange thing is I can't get to any apps at all unless I am on the local host machine and accessing via 127. Trying to use 192.168.x.x doesn't work from any of my other machines but does work for plex.

I tried to check the portainer logs and it was empty. at another point there was a message about an available update but that was it. Additionally, I thought I had set outside IPs for these applications in the past but I can't find anywhere in the config where that would be. the yaml as the same port for in and out. My IP subnet did change from 192.168.1.x to 192.168.2.x

Is there somewhere that I need to input an IP binding or anything like that? At this point no PG apps are working unless accesing them from the local host but everything else in my network is operatings as expected. Actually sonarr and radarr say they can see my torrent client, which is on another machine, but they cannot reach any of their indexers.

Please help! Thank you

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I’m not aware what would cause this problem but you could delete the Traefik data and attempt again via the /opt/appdata folder

sconnery

Experienced
Staff
FreeLancer
Donor
Jan 10, 2019
are you sure you have your port forwarding setup correctly? You need port 80 and 443 at a minimum pointing to your ubuntu server?

Reactions: 1 user

noname

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
I've been using PGBlitz for some time now and have not had a problem, until my ORBI router s*hit the bed and I lost all my nextwork configs. I run a locally hosted server on an Ubuntu machine.

I bought a new router and reset everything up but when I checked on PGBlitz it said Traefik was deployed incorrectly. I have not been able to get it to work and it's driving me crazy. A little more info...

My Plex media server operates outside of PG and it is working great, set an outside port, added to port forwarding rule, no problem, available outside the network. The strange thing is I can't get to any apps at all unless I am on the local host machine and accessing via 127. Trying to use 192.168.x.x doesn't work from any of my other machines but does work for plex.

I tried to check the portainer logs and it was empty. at another point there was a message about an available update but that was it. Additionally, I thought I had set outside IPs for these applications in the past but I can't find anywhere in the config where that would be. the yaml as the same port for in and out. My IP subnet did change from 192.168.1.x to 192.168.2.x

Is there somewhere that I need to input an IP binding or anything like that? At this point no PG apps are working unless accesing them from the local host but everything else in my network is operatings as expected. Actually sonarr and radarr say they can see my torrent client, which is on another machine, but they cannot reach any of their indexers.

Please help! Thank you
are you sure you have your port forwarding setup correctly? You need port 80 and 443 at a minimum pointing to your ubuntu server?
OMG *faceplam* I added all the other port forwarding rules for everything else but forgot to put 80 and 443 to traefik. Will have to wait 5 days or so to get it going again. Hit my limit with let's encrypt. It's funny how stressful rebuilding my home network can get. Freaks me out not to have all my plexguide apps up and running. Missed something so obvious. thank you both for replying.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
The man :D

noname

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
I also didn't have to wait for it to start working. I'm assuming because I had deployed it previously it just needed to proper communication channels to be open. All my apps are now talking to each other again and my torrents have populated to my client, been down for almost a week so there is a bit of a backlog. Thanks again for the help and the great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending