Trakt.or - Plex TV-Show Library tracker | PlexGuide.com

Trakt.or - Plex TV-Show Library tracker

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 1, 2019
Any reason why all my tv shows show as Error - Title not found?
I could use some more information.. technically that because of the tv show can not be found or the db can not be found.. :/

Syndrogo

Experienced
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
I could use some more information.. technically that because of the tv show can not be found or the db can not be found.. :/
First time installing. Went in added the trakit API and every show shows the error.

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 1, 2019
Ok, can you do the following:

Bash:
# Enter container
docker exec -it traktor /bin/bash

# Execute the command
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/ && /usr/bin/python3.6 /opt/trakt-plex-tracker/trakt-or.py
And paste the logfile or send it by pm to me?

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 1, 2019
Hi all!

Update: Sorry I was a long for several weeks! I had just way to much to deal with on RL.

I merged all open Pull requests on the repo, the dockers are rebuilding with a lot of fixes. I will check the last few posts tomorrow and try to answer them all!

Cheers
H1f0x

Dexter.

Active
Donor
Jan 25, 2020
Does this also work for movies? Basically I'm just looking for something that sync my seen status from plex with trakt.tv (best in both directions if that works?) .. maybe someone have a idea.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending