Discussion - Trouble with Remote Path Mappings and NZBGet | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Trouble with Remote Path Mappings and NZBGet

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

gwoodbridge

Noobz
Original poster
Jul 21, 2018
I am moving servers and installed PG 8.7.5 on the new one yesterday. I followed the wiki to set up Radarr, Sonarr, and NZBGet but files are not moving. I can successfully download a file and have it show up in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/{category}, however, it doesn't end up in /mnt/move. I believe this is because it's expecting the file at /mnt/downloads/{category} per the Remote Mapping wiki under PG8.

1591245834393.png

If I leave the destination directory as /mnt/downloads/nzbget, it doesn't change the name of the file or folder. If I change the destination directory in NZBGet to /mnt/downloads/, it shows up in the /mnt/move directory but the file is still not getting renamed or put in the movie or season folders. It ends up looking like The.Social.Network.2010.Blu-Ray.1080p.x264.DXVA.DTS/{random digits}.mkv. This does end up on my Google Drive but neither Plex, Sonarr, or Radarr like the naming scheme.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending