Discussion - tv folder in /mnt/downloads | PlexGuide.com

Discussion tv folder in /mnt/downloads

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Tdreamspace

Noobz
Original poster
Sep 29, 2019
Hi
I've recently configured my pgblitz set up and everything seems to be doing fine.
Except when I download through sonarr. for some reason it creates the tv folder in '/mnt/downloads/' which seems to be linked to '/mnt/unionfs/tv'.
So I end up with '/mnt/downloads/rutorrent/episode.mkv', '/mnt/downloads/tv/Show/Season/epsidoe.mkv' and '/mnt/unionfs/tv/Show/Season/epsidoe.mkv'

It also happen if I manually create a hard link from '/mnt/downloads/rutorrent/season x/S01E01.mkv' to '/mnt/unionfs/tv/Show/Season x/S01E01.mkv'

If I delete the tv folder in '/mnt/download/' the files also disapear in '/mnt/unionfs/tv'

Anyone know what causes this?

Last edited:

Tdreamspace

Noobz
Original poster
Sep 29, 2019
A little update. Seems like there isn't created a folder in '/mnt/move/'. Could it be that it's creating the folder in the wrong directory, 'downloads' istead of 'move'?

Also, everything work as expected if do a manual import in sonarr (and choose copy) or just copy the files manually.

Last edited:

plex_noob

Elite
Staff
Donor
Oct 1, 2018
A little update. Seems like there isn't created a folder in '/mnt/move/'. Could it be that it's creating the folder in the wrong directory, 'downloads' istead of 'move'?

Also, everything work as expected if do a manual import in sonarr (and choose copy) or just copy the files manually.
Hi, the /mnt/download folder needs to hold all the subfolders you will have in your google/team drive. This is a requirement. The script will take all the files located in these subfolders and upload it to your Google drive/team drive. Currently, I have the following structure:
Code:
/mnt

/donwload

/animation

/filezilla

/movies

/nzbget

/tv

secretguy1808

Citizen
Oct 19, 2019
Hi, the /mnt/download folder needs to hold all the subfolders you will have in your google/team drive. This is a requirement. The script will take all the files located in these subfolders and upload it to your Google drive/team drive. Currently, I have the following structure:
Code:
/mnt

/donwload

/animation

/filezilla

/movies

/nzbget

/tv
How can change the google drive root to subfolder? My media folders are in 'Plex' subfolder = Gdrive:/Plex/TV

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending