Register & Join Our Community Today!

Register Log in

TV Show Folders Being Deleted-No Syncing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Escondido

PG Ambassador
I've been wrestling with this issue for hours and have no idea what is going on. I'm using Medusa/NZBget with the standard settings. Took me a bit of time to figure it out, but I think I have the process down after installing nomachine on my test server and having multiple windows at once to observe things.

1) /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/intermediate/ (files get downloaded here initially) then get moved or copied to >

2) /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/completed/tv/ (shows new shows here)

3)-tv/tv is actually unionfs/tv/......I have no idea why it's listed like the former because it's very confusing, but I'm sure there's a reason.

4) /mnt/move/tv/ is SUPPOSED TO move files to 5) /mnt/unionfs/tv/ (This works great when I manually inserted files to see what happened). Off they go to google drive/plex.

Bug # 1- Something is causing the folders in /mnt/move/tv/ and /mnt/unionfs/tv/ to be deleted. I have no idea why. It happened A LOT the last few hours. The LOCATION line was red and said the directory was missing. What's interesting about that is when I added a new show I could see the folder being created in both those folders. So WTF deleted them lol. I was able to get around the Medusa error by manually creating the folder in unionfs, but that's not ideal.

Bug # 2- It's my understanding that files should be moved 3>4>5>google drive/plexdrive. However, nothing happened and I'm not sure why when I came back to check things 30 or so minutes later. I thought that perhaps rclone was jacked up, so to test that out I took a sample file and manually inserted into /mnt/move/tv. It showed up almost immediately in unionfs/tv before going to G drive/plexdrive.

Bug # 3- Show folders are not being created nor are the files being renamed. This might be caused by a wrong setting in Medusa/NZBget though...I'm not sure yet.

How long should it take before files get moved to 3) and what might be causing this issue. The only file I found which I think controls that part is move.sh, but I wanted to check first before I start modifying that file

Thanks.

Similar threads

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Ya this problem does not occur with mine including several test machines and your the first to report it. My experience is that it's a bad config somewhere. Since your the only reported case, run the main uninstaller and run through it again... slowly. In the past, we had people that had odd issues that setup the rclone incorrectly or set a bad setting that would cause choas, including one person who was running debian instead of ubuntu. the file transfer starts every 8 minutes. if you goto troubleshoot, and info, there are service checkers. also if you check out my videos, it may help including the version 3 install video.

I've been wrestling with this issue for hours and have no idea what is going on. I'm using Medusa/NZBget with the standard settings. Took me a bit of time to figure it out, but I think I have the process down after installing nomachine on my test server and having multiple windows at once to observe things.

1) /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/intermediate/ (files get downloaded here initially) then get moved or copied to >

2) /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/completed/tv/ (shows new shows here)

3)-tv/tv is actually unionfs/tv/......I have no idea why it's listed like the former because it's very confusing, but I'm sure there's a reason.

4) /mnt/move/tv/ is SUPPOSED TO move files to 5) /mnt/unionfs/tv/ (This works great when I manually inserted files to see what happened). Off they go to google drive/plex.

Bug # 1- Something is causing the folders in /mnt/move/tv/ and /mnt/unionfs/tv/ to be deleted. I have no idea why. It happened A LOT the last few hours. The LOCATION line was red and said the directory was missing. What's interesting about that is when I added a new show I could see the folder being created in both those folders. So WTF deleted them lol. I was able to get around the Medusa error by manually creating the folder in unionfs, but that's not ideal.

Bug # 2- It's my understanding that files should be moved 3>4>5>google drive/plexdrive. However, nothing happened and I'm not sure why when I came back to check things 30 or so minutes later. I thought that perhaps rclone was jacked up, so to test that out I took a sample file and manually inserted into /mnt/move/tv. It showed up almost immediately in unionfs/tv before going to G drive/plexdrive.

Bug # 3- Show folders are not being created nor are the files being renamed. This might be caused by a wrong setting in Medusa/NZBget though...I'm not sure yet.

How long should it take before files get moved to 3) and what might be causing this issue. The only file I found which I think controls that part is move.sh, but I wanted to check first before I start modifying that file

Thanks.
note unionfs is a combonation of plexdrive and your local drive, just noticed you asked that piece

Thread starter #4
OP
OP
Escondido

Escondido

PG Ambassador
My bad.

Yeah I don't know what's going on to be honest. I reinstalled on a new test server and installed the bare basics

Plexguide
Plexdrive
Rclone (encrypted)
Medusa
NzbGet

All services were running correctly and test files showed up. However, I'm still seeing the same issue as before about folders being deleted , but NOW /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/ isn't showing the completed or intermediate folders. Everything looks fine in the NZBget interface so I'm scratching my head. I need a glass of wine or some Scotch

After Signup, PM Admin9705 for a 20% Discount Voucher
Status
Not open for further replies.