Ubooquity - 500 Error | PlexGuide.com

Ubooquity - 500 Error

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Methoxy

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 5, 2019
Well do to the site having to restore from backup, I didn't get a chance to try out that sollution that some kind soul left for me in my previous thread. So if your still out there and remember this.. I'd love to hear it again. Unfortunately I was away from my computer.

Basically, ubooquity wont load in the browser. It just throws a HTTP 500 error. I thought it had something to do with the container config and the network. Just can't recall the exact fix that was posted

iDoMnCi

Citizen
Jan 30, 2019
Well do to the site having to restore from backup, I didn't get a chance to try out that sollution that some kind soul left for me in my previous thread. So if your still out there and remember this.. I'd love to hear it again. Unfortunately I was away from my computer.

Basically, ubooquity wont load in the browser. It just throws a HTTP 500 error. I thought it had something to do with the container config and the network. Just can't recall the exact fix that was posted
When you wish you had email notifications turned on so you would have their response in your email :D

Brix

Citizen
Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well i think it was my post :)

the problem is now easy to solve i figured it earlier out, youre right. the admin port is missing and u have to delete something to get it work ala myip:2202

edit your docker via portainer and add an additional port (admin) 0.0.0.0:2203 => 2203 => deploy, then pls connect to your installation via myip:2203/ubooquity/admin then u can set an admin password, after that login and go the advanced tab and remove from Reverse proxy prefix the "ubooquity" and save, after that u should able to connect via myip:2202 and myip:2203

i hope it works

Greetings

Reactions: 1 user

Methoxy

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 5, 2019
Well i think it was my post :)

the problem is now easy to solve i figured it earlier out, youre right. the admin port is missing and u have to delete something to get it work ala myip:2202

edit your docker via portainer and add an additional port (admin) 0.0.0.0:2203 => 2203 => deploy, then pls connect to your installation via myip:2203/ubooquity/admin then u can set an admin password, after that login and go the advanced tab and remove from Reverse proxy prefix the "ubooquity" and save, after that u should able to connect via myip:2202 and myip:2203

i hope it works

Greetings
Anychance you could take a screeen grab of your portainer container?

Reactions: 1 user

Brix

Citizen
Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Sure:

ubooquity_fixed.png

give your ubooquity just another name, after deploying portainer will say there is another instance using 2202 (its your old on just stop and delete)

Greetings

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending