Unable to click Plex Plugins | PlexGuide.com

Unable to click Plex Plugins

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Escondido

Experienced+
Original poster
Feb 16, 2018
I have no idea when this started, but I'm having a weird issue with Plex Web apps. I have ExportTools, Subzero and Trakt installed. I can view/change the settings of each plugin. However, I'm unable to click the image for any of those apps to access the program like usual. I tried updating to the latest version of Plex and that didn't help. Anybody else experience the same issue and know of a possible solution?

Escondido

Experienced+
Original poster
Feb 16, 2018
For the time being, the solution is to use Kitana to manage Plex plugins.

Reactions: 1 users

rareza35

Citizen
Aug 3, 2018
For the time being, the solution is to use Kitana to manage Plex plugins.
Could you tell me how you installed the Kitana plugin...TK
EDIT: Installed with pgblitz community apps... Now I can not see the plugins:
Kitana Select Plugin: "No viable plugins found; please choose a different server"
How you install the plugins?, I have into folder opt/appdata....., ...../Plex Media Server/Plugins/ LegendasTV.bundle PodnapisiSubtitles.bundle Services.bundle Sub-Zero.bundle WebTools.bundle and don't show Sub-Zero and WebTools in Plugins Plex, port ip:33400 does not connect to see WebTools...

Last edited:

Escondido

Experienced+
Original poster
Feb 16, 2018
Could you tell me how you installed the Kitana plugin...TK
EDIT: Installed with pgblitz community apps... Now I can not see the plugins:
Kitana Select Plugin: "No viable plugins found; please choose a different server"
How you install the plugins?, I have into folder opt/appdata....., ...../Plex Media Server/Plugins/ LegendasTV.bundle PodnapisiSubtitles.bundle Services.bundle Sub-Zero.bundle WebTools.bundle and don't show Sub-Zero and WebTools in Plugins Plex, port ip:33400 does not connect to see WebTools...
I manually installed it using Portainer.
image: pannal/kitana:latest
port config: 0.0.0.0:31337>31337/tcp
host/volume path in container
/opt/appdata/kitana /data
/etc/locatime /etc/localtime

Make sure it shows bridge and plexguide in the "Connected networks" section at the bottom

should be able to access it via ipaddresshere:31337

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending