Local time
2:57 AM
Nov 3, 2018
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hi there, I've been using pgblitz for a while and it's working great. I'd like to setup a seperate folder for sonarr4k, but if I make a new directory in /mnt/unionfs/Media/TV i get some strange behavior.

Whenever I create a new directory it disappears after a few seconds. I use mkdir to create the TV-4K folder, and within seconds the new folder has disappeared.

This is how I'd like it setup:

/mnt/unionfs/Media/TV/TV-SDHD -> All qualities up to and including 1080p
/mnt/unionfs/Media/TV/TV-4K -> All 4K content.

the TV-SDHD folder was created in the past and seems fine. Creating the TV-4K folder results in the folder disappearing.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks!

timetrex

Staff
Local time
Oct 22, 2018
Belfast
Just create dir in gdrive/team drive, then add category in download client nzbget/rutorrent etc...

Messenger

Original poster
Local time
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks! I'm using encrypted files, so I'm not too sure where to put the folder.
1575910997809.png

UncleBuck

Staff
Local time
8:57 PM
Dec 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Gotcha. I don't use encrypt. I have a test box which I can try and deploy encrypt but I won't have time now and probably not until later this week. One thing you can try is to use rclone commands to create the folder. haven't done this in a while but take a look at this. https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mkdir/ If you can't figure it out I can circle back around in a day or two to help.

mde81

Noob
Local time
Jan 7, 2020
does it disappear if there is nothing in it ? I found this happens to me. So I put a small text file in it straight away and it stops it being deleted. Then add files as normal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending