Discussion - Unable to create folder for TV Shows | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Unable to create folder for TV Shows

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Messenger

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 3, 2018
Hi there, I've been using pgblitz for a while and it's working great. I'd like to setup a seperate folder for sonarr4k, but if I make a new directory in /mnt/unionfs/Media/TV i get some strange behavior.

Whenever I create a new directory it disappears after a few seconds. I use mkdir to create the TV-4K folder, and within seconds the new folder has disappeared.

This is how I'd like it setup:

/mnt/unionfs/Media/TV/TV-SDHD -> All qualities up to and including 1080p
/mnt/unionfs/Media/TV/TV-4K -> All 4K content.

the TV-SDHD folder was created in the past and seems fine. Creating the TV-4K folder results in the folder disappearing.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks!

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
I will test doing this on my sever but have you tried creating the folders on the google drive website?

timetrex

Elite
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Just create dir in gdrive/team drive, then add category in download client nzbget/rutorrent etc...

Messenger

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks! I'm using encrypted files, so I'm not too sure where to put the folder.
1575910997809.png

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
Gotcha. I don't use encrypt. I have a test box which I can try and deploy encrypt but I won't have time now and probably not until later this week. One thing you can try is to use rclone commands to create the folder. haven't done this in a while but take a look at this. https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mkdir/ If you can't figure it out I can circle back around in a day or two to help.

mde81

Citizen
Jan 7, 2020
does it disappear if there is nothing in it ? I found this happens to me. So I put a small text file in it straight away and it stops it being deleted. Then add files as normal

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending